Couldn't help but notice things are/were starting to get a little heated so thought id try to lighten the mood a little. After a bit of thought, and as you guys have mentioned ive decided to go against my motto of 'if it isn't broken, fix it until it is' and leave the card alone. I know it WILL fail. When is unknown if its a month great, if its six amazing.
I can understand what both of you are saying and concerns about advice etc and whilst i mean no disrespect to anyone who's offered me advice i will take it with a pinch of salt and won't be taking it as gold. Ill find other guides do my own research into the matter and no doubt find other information backing up claims made in this thread. After all were all just blokes sat at computers and i have no idea if the advice is coming from a computer engineer or just another 22 year old like myself who knows very little about the subject.
As i said im going to leave the card be for now. Just keep it as cool as possible and look after it as well as i can and if im lucky ill get a good few months to play with xfire if not well it was essentially a free card.
So finally thank you all for the advice and if it comes down to it and i do attempt to re-flow the card ill post my results here