Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today unveils a new addition of its Slim series 7 mm 2.5" SSD. The Slim S50 features the latest controller technology to provide a brand new experience in excellent performance and cost effectiveness for computer enthusiasts.
To deliver enhanced performance stability, S50 is equipped with an all new controller that is unlike any other solutions in the market. Coupled with the latest firmware and advanced controller circuit design, the S50 enables stable IOPS performance under extended period.
The new Slim S50 provides remarkable performance with the SATA III 6 Gbps interface. Its read and write speeds are twice the speed under the SATA II interface and over four times faster than that of a traditional hard drive. Featuring advanced high speed NAND flash, S50 delivers high data transfer rate up to 530 MB/s in read speed and 200 MB/s in write speed.
SP S50 is more reliable and durable than tradition hard drives. Weighing only 63 grams with a mere 7 mm thickness, the S50 is one of the lightest of its kind and is the ideal solution for users looking to upgrade their ultra slim notebook and desktop. The S50 SSD is available in 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB, and is backed by a three year warranty.
Slim S50 Product Feature
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks
- SATA III 6 Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3 Gbps
- Super-high transfer rate:
530 MB/s max. Read speed
200MB/s max. Write speed
- Supports TRIM command and Garbage Collection technology
- NCQ and RAID ready
- Sustain IOPS performance over other competing solutions on NTFS file system
- Implemented with ECC technology to guarantee data transmission reliability
- Built-in with SMART monitoring system
- Low power consumption
- Shockproof & Anti-Vibration
- Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- 3 year warranty
Slim S50 Product Specifications
- Capacity: 32 GB/64 GB/128 GB/256 GB
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 69.85 mm x 7 mm
- Weight: 63g
- Ultra Slim 7 mm depth
- Vibration Resistance Test: 20G
- Shock Resistance Test: 1500G Max
- Color: Black