WII/GC OWNERS, NEED HELP!!!, I'm getting crazy!!!
Few days ago I buyed a Modded Nintendo WII (Wiikey chip), and I already have a GC console with the game SKIES OF ARCADIA LEGENDS, Well, I made a LEGALLY "back-up" of that game and put into my HDD with the .GCM extension.
The problem is I cannot burn it well, The Wii and the GC doesn't recognize the disc, I'M GETTING CRAZY really, the image is fine so the burning method is the prob........I searched for HOURS on the net and don't find any useful info.
So, I burned the image with this settings:
* The system I use to burn are my main rig (see specs)
* I renamed the .GCM extension to .ISO
* I use NERO 7 ULTRA EDITION, also CloneCD 5.2.x.x
* I use Ridata 4X miniDVD (in my country some people told me that this kind of disc is excellent to make GC back-ups)
* My DVD ROM is LG 18X dual-layer.......It's kinda new, only used few times to burn.
*I burned in 2X speed
Many people said that is simple to make a back-up, but I already screw-up few miniDVDs and I don't wanna dispose more until I find a better way to burn it.
SO, MY QUESTION IS if you guys have burned a GC disc, what config you make and what SW you used????, or any other thing I possibly missed.
Your HELP WILL BE MUCH, MUCH, MUCH APRECIATED.
กกกกก VIVA MEXICO !!!!!