Originally Posted by firedomain
na, there all up to date
Ok, i'll admit it's rather wierd...
Back in the day, when I used to play around with Anarchy Online and Ventrilo (basically like teamspeak) I found the best way to get music and voice working well together was to have a separate £10 sound card:
1. play music/audio through your main audio device (probably onboard).
2. mute the mic input of the onboard.
3. plug the mic into the cheap-ass sound card.
4. mute the output of the cheap-ass sound card.
5. choose the cheap-ass card as your audio input device with ts.
The best part about that setup is that you'll never ever ever get any form of feedback
Oh yeah, it will also solve your wierd problem. Hell, if you wanted to spend a little more than £10 you could even get a card with superior audio quality than your onboard!