|Nov 16, 2008, 05:44 AM||#1|
arekieh's FS/WTB/Freebie Thread
I thought i might as well make one thread and keep updating it instead of making seperate threads over and over.
Policies: I accept all forms of payment. Preferably Paypal or EMT. If paying via Money Order I will not ship until the money is cleared in my account. All prices are w/o shipping. This is because i am in Canada, so shipping varies alot depending on where the buyer is. All prices are in USD. All prices are OBO, feel free to offer me. If you have anything not in my Wanted list feel free to pm me with it, i might still be interested in it. If you buy more then one of my items there are usually bulk deals/freebies, just ask :thumb:. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Email through my profile contacts.
OCN Trader Rating | eBay | Heatware
1. Fans: If you buy more then one there are bulk deals
- 3x Quietek 80mm Fan: Pretty Silent, Decent Airflow; $3 Each + Shipping
- 1x Vantec Stealth 80mm: 18Dba, 25CFM; $5 + shipping
- 2x Xigmatek 92mm (Off of a Xigmatek Battleaxe): 22Dba, 43CFM; $5 Each + Shipping
- 1x Antec Tricool 120mm Black w/o LED's: Works fine, but wires were resoldered because i had it modded into my PSU: $3 + Shipping
- 1x 92mm Gigabyte Rounded Fan: 32Dba; 57CFM; $5 + shipping
- 1x 60mmx15mm Lafan: Pretty Quiet, Decent Airflow; $3 + Shipping
- 1x 60mmx25mm Lafan: Pretty Quiet, Decent Airflow; $3 + Shipping
- 2x 50mm Sunon: Pretty Quiet, Decent Airflow; $3 Each + Shipping
- 1x 40mm NMB: Medium Noise, Decent Airflow for size; $3 + Shipping
$20+Shipping and you can take them all!!!!
2. Xigmatek Battleaxe GPU Cooler: Works fine except for the known issue of the ramsinks underneath the heatpipe. I have cut down enzotech heatsinks to fit underneath but it only works when placed 1/2 over the ram. It runs fine at idle 45C load 68C this is with the fans at 5v super low, and working fine. Looking for something better that will keep my cards cooler for overclocking: Comes with all original parts $20 + shipping
3. Antec Spotcool Fan: Really cool fan, but i have no need for it anymore. $7 + Shipping
4. 2xSleeved Antec Tricool: Works fine got different fans instead. $5 + Shipping each
Make sure you check out my WTB thread, see if there's anything you have i might want to trade for.
For Sale Items Pictures:
-BF2, BF2142, WOC, BFV, GRAW1
-A4Tech X7 Laser Mouse
-TI-84 Graphing Calculator
-Ipod car/ac charger
-2x lapping kits
-Azio Card Reader
-1GB SD Card
-TI SilverLink Cable
-Sonly PEG SJ33 Clie Palm Pilot
Thanks For Looking:thumb:
"To Live is the Rarest thing in the world, Most people Exist, That is All."My Trading Rep:
Last edited by arekieh; Nov 28, 2008 at 03:56 AM.
|Nov 16, 2008, 09:20 PM||#2|
Updated* Will trade for PC&PC 750W or better PSU
|Nov 17, 2008, 03:43 AM||#4|
Thanks for the tip Fit!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|RAM Tweakers thread||theonetruewill||Motherboards & Memory||627||Aug 17, 2010 04:45 AM|
|Asus Maximus Formula Bios settings thread||trt740||Motherboards & Memory||20||Dec 28, 2008 10:29 PM|
|The Mods,Updates,Patches thread for all your games!!||Solaris17||Games||16||Mar 17, 2008 11:50 PM|