|Nov 16, 2010, 02:24 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1 (0.00/day)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Please i need help with GA-P55A-UD3 and RAID
im planning to upgrade to a GA-P55A-UD3 with Core i5 760
i want to setup a RAID 0 using 2 SATA III WD Caviar Black 640GB 64MB cache
and also two 1.5 HDD but not in RAID
can i plug the WD to the SATA III controller and the other ones to the other one ?
will they be detected by WIN7 64 installation ?
the motherboard has 2 disk controllers apparently :
1. 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2_0, SATA2_1, SATA2_2, SATA2_3, SATA2_4, SATA2_5) supporting up to 6 SATA 3Gb/s devices
2. Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
Marvell 9128 chip:
1. 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (GSATA3_6, GSATA3_7) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
2. Support for SATA RAID 0 and RAID 1
* SATA3 RAID 0 4x and SATA3 2x performance are maximum theoretical values. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* SATA3 SSDs are not recommended for use in RAID 0 mode on Marvell SE9128 ports.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[FS/FT][US] Gigabyte ga-p55a-ud3||ERazer||Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum||6||Oct 29, 2010 06:11 PM|
|GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 bandwith loss?||techguy31||General Hardware||3||May 25, 2010 02:50 AM|
|How to setup RAID on a Gigabyte P55A-UD3?||OrbitzXT||Motherboards & Memory||3||Apr 16, 2010 01:00 AM|
|Gigabyte P55A-UD3 troubles...||Echelon||General Hardware||6||Apr 15, 2010 11:16 AM|
|P55A UD3 Problem Booting DVD Drive||BababooeyHTJ||Motherboards & Memory||3||Mar 20, 2010 07:35 PM|