|Sep 21, 2012, 06:13 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Still on the East Side
Posts: 41 (0.08/day)
Thanked 962 Times in 486 Posts
MMT Unveils New Monitor2Go Portable Displays
Mobile Monitor Technologies (MMT), innovator of portable displays, today announced the availability of its next generation products. Building upon its success with Field Monitor Pro, the industry's first full-size laptop companion, MMT has once again changed the mobile landscape by creating an entirely new portable display for iPads, iPhones, iPods, Macbooks and iMacs as well as other portable devices and computers.
With a stunning 15.6" HD+ screen, Monitor2Go boasts a resolution of 1600 x 900. And with its ultra-portable, super-slim design, Monitor2Go extends and adds a second screen to Macbook, iMac and Mac Pro displays via USB, and also functions as a second display for iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices through HDMI.
"Using iPhones and iPads in the workplace has become a global phenomenon, but viewing, interacting with, and sharing content on these devices can be extremely problematic due to their small screens," said Larry Pensack, President of MMT. "Now with the ability to add dual display capabilities to mobile devices, Monitor2Go is an ideal solution whether you're working or enjoying personal media content."
Monitor2Go improves both the business and entertainment value of portable devices in a variety of ways. For business, sharing content with clients, customers and colleagues couldn't be easier. Show a full-screen Keynote presentation from the iPhone. Mirror the iPad screen and say goodbye to fingerprints and covered content during demonstrations, and remove hand navigation from the audience's view - with Monitor2Go, multi-touch interaction has never looked this good. For entertainment, watch movies from an iPhone or iPod touch or enjoy an HD mobile theater at home, in a car or from a hotel room. With over 140,000 Apple apps available, Monitor2Go's dual display uses are virtually limitless.
What makes Monitor2Go so enticing is the added benefit of its patent-pending iPad slot that houses both iPad2 and the new iPad (3rd generation). This integrated, brushed aluminum design not only folds to protect and lock iPad during transport, but also allows the user to share iPad's content on Monitor2Go's larger display at the simple turn of the wrist. In fact Monitor2Go's display is more than 2X larger than the iPad screen itself and features 360 degrees of easily accessible, viewable screen area.
While Monitor2Go was designed with Apple products in mind, it also works with all PCs and HDMI compatible devices.
Monitor2Go for Business:
● Rotate Monitor2Go's 15.6" HD+ screen to share bright, vivid presentations, videos, apps, and more with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or any HDMI compatible device.
● With laptops and notebooks, Monitor2Go literally doubles screen real estate and adds second screen productivity via a USB cable
Monitor2Go for Entertainment:
● Connect your iPhone, iPod touch or any HDMI compatible media player for a mobile theater. Enjoy movies, TV, home video and photo slideshows in crisp HD wherever you go.
● Stunning 15.6" HD+ (1600 x 900) display
● Sleek brushed aluminum and rubberized ABS design
● .45 inches at its slimmest point, 1.09" at thickest, and weighs only three pounds
● HDMI input, USB mini-B input and two spare USB-A accessory ports
● Works with all USB Mac and Windows laptops and desktops
● Daisy chain up to 6 Monitor2Gos off a host computer's single USB port through DisplayLink USB virtual graphics
● Works with HDMI compatible devices - iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, tablets, smartphones, DVD players and more
● Carry, protect, and lock iPad (iPad2 and new iPad generation 3)
● 180 degrees screen pivot in either left or right rotation. Use in either landscape or portrait modes
● Audio jack output for speakers and headphones (when using HDMI input)
● Optional battery module
● Optional VESA mounting bracket
Availability and Pricing
Monitor2Go is available now in two models: HD+ with 1600 x 900 resolution at $329, and HD with 1366 x 768 resolution for $299.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Green House Unveils New Rugged Portable SSD||btarunr||News||4||Jul 14, 2011 01:46 AM|
|Verbatim Unveils New Portable Hard Drives for Mac Users||btarunr||News||2||Dec 3, 2010 03:45 AM|
|Verbatim Unveils New Range of Slim, Sleek and Stylish High-Performance Portable HDDs||btarunr||News||0||Jan 11, 2010 12:52 PM|
|Transcend Unveils New Black Slim Portable CD/DVD Writer||btarunr||News||0||Dec 7, 2009 03:53 PM|
|ASUS Unveils Energy-Saving Displays at CeBIT 2009||malware||News||5||Mar 6, 2009 04:33 PM|