|Nov 13, 2012, 08:58 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23 (0.07/day)
Thanked 128 Times in 15 Posts
The Beast !
To view this case mod, go here.
- Xigmatek Elysium
- EVGA SR2
- 2x Xeon 5620
- 12go DDR3 Gskill 2133mhz
- Quadfire HD7970
- Cooler master Silent pro 1500w CM M2
- Raid0 de SSD Kingston HyperX 3k 240go
- sleeves cables NZXT
- Pump D5 + kit Bitspower argent
- Masterkleer blood red 13/19 et dark 13/19
- Rad Phobya 480 + 1080 extreme
- WB cpu Heatkiller HK 3.0 (x2)
- WB gpu EK nickel acetal HD 7970 (x4)
- WB ram EK dominator (x2)
- reservoir Phobya 250 (x2)
- Backplate Watercool HD 7970 (x4)
- Bitspower fitting 13mm
- Create a top case with black carbon / red mesh
- Create a cache for drives bay with black carbon + cutting Kenji (translation -> "Hercules")
- Adaptation of WB ek dominator ram on Gskill thanks to the heatsink of dead Corsair dominator)
- Setting a tank top with the filling fillport
- Create a cache for PSU and cables setting above 2 SSD
- Creating hole for the IN / OUT of the rad Phobya 1080.
- Fixing the rad Phobya 1080 on the back of the box
- Adaptation of the Phobya 480 rad in front
- WB HK painting in black and red
- Dressing crossfire bridge with carbon black
I present you my new mod I just finished.
I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, do not hesitate! ;)
|Nov 13, 2012, 10:03 PM||#4|
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 29 (0.05/day)
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
I love this one - a case that is often overlooked, made all the more imposing and refined with well-thought-out subtle mods and outfitted with top componentry.
The Kanji characters finish it off perfectly...
|Nov 13, 2012, 10:42 PM||#5|
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: bourges, r้gion Centre, FRANCE
Posts: 0 (0/day)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Great job sassanou! Superbe travail en effet, "made in france". 10/10
|Nov 14, 2012, 12:34 AM||#6|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 256 (0.16/day)
Thanked 54 Times in 41 Posts
Excellent job ! ! !
Le Qu้b้cois BTTB
EVGA X79 FTW I7 3820 PH-TC14PE 16gb G.Skill 2133mhz EVGA GTX 670 + Accelero TTII
Tecnofront HWD BenchTable Antec TPQ-1200-OC 2x Agility 4 256gb Surround Asus VE278Q 5760x1080
Asus Z77-m Pro 2500K NH-C12P 2x4gb G.Skill Ares 1600mhz
Asus GTX 650 TI X25-M 80gb Enermax Naxn 550w Lian Li PC-C60B[b]
Forum Qu้b้cois, si tu parles fran็ais !
|Nov 18, 2012, 08:24 AM||#10|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,383 (2.07/day)
Thanked 2,704 Times in 1,130 Posts
Superb attention to detail! This build is an absolute masterpiece and appears to have been carefully planned! ;}
I see some tubing in the rear of the case, whats going on back there? external fill ports maybe?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[Case Gallery] The Beast||spidernose||Case Mod Gallery||31||Aug 17, 2010 05:35 PM|
|[Case Gallery] the beast||mikel1111||Case Mod Gallery||2||Jun 16, 2010 10:53 AM|
|[Case Gallery] "The Beast"||Ragsters||Case Mod Gallery||2||Oct 24, 2008 04:09 AM|
|[Case Gallery] **ThE BeAsT**...UPDATED 10/9/07||Da iLLeZt TL973||Case Mod Gallery||9||Oct 10, 2007 07:20 PM|