|Jul 13, 2007, 02:06 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 24 (0.01/day)
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
[FS]: IBM docking stations and IBM keyboards
First thing: Mods, sorry if this counts as a commercial post but I do not run a business, I'm simply selling a bunch of stuff I bought some time ago.
Hi, I've got 8 used (in full working order) IBM ThinkPad docking stations which work with the following laptops:
* ThinkPad A Series - 2628, 2629, 2633, 2652, 2653
* ThinkPad R Series - 2656, 2657, 2676
* ThinkPad T Series - 2647, 2648
* ThinkPad X20 - 2660, 2661, 2662
It will give you the following ports and features:
* RJ11 (Modem)
* One RJ45 10/100mbps network socket
* DB9 Serial Port
* DB25 Parallel Port
* PS/2 Keyboard / Mouse
* Floppy Disk Drive Port (specific IBM floppies only)
* DVI (DVI is supported on ThinkPad A2*p systems only)
* Line-in / Line-out audio
* Kingston Compatible Security Port
* Power button
£10 each including 1st Class postage to the UK. I will ship abroad too, please say whereabouts you are if you want one and I'll give you a shipping quote.
And I also have 9 brand new boxed IBM keyboards (5 cream, 4 black) with 7 shortcut buttons and media controls. These are pretty solid keyboards, weighing just under 1kg each. £10 including 1st Class postage to the UK. IBM currently sell these exact ones for £30.
Photos are attached to this post - please say if you want some more or from a specific angle. I signed up for a HeatWare account specially for this...http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=59316
Last edited by MunkeyQ; Jul 13, 2007 at 02:20 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|