|Dec 21, 2008, 11:28 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,452 (1.31/day)
Thanked 307 Times in 247 Posts
Will Realtek HD Audio 2.11 work on my Mobo?
I was wondering if the new Realtek HD Audio 2.11 driver would work on my 590 chipset and mobo? I'm currently running 1.88, it is the last updated driver for my mobo on the site.
|Dec 21, 2008, 11:54 PM||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Danville IL
Posts: 923 (0.29/day)
Thanked 118 Times in 109 Posts
If you look on your motherboard site ~~ http://www.ecsusa.com/ECSWebSite/Pro...nuID=1&LanID=9 . says it has (Realtek ALC883 8-channel audio CODEC) go to realtek website and they say this.
Driver Package R2.11
Realtek HD Audio Driver support all of Realtek HD Audio Codec in Vista/WinXP/Win2000/Win2003 .
1. Vista WHQL Supporting: ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC889, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC663,
ALC665, ALC260, ALC262,ALC267, ALC268, ALC269, ALC272, ALC273, ALC887
2. Windows 2000/XP WHQL Supporting: ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC889, ALC861VC,
ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC663, ALC665, ALC260, ALC262, ALC267,ALC268, ALC269, ALC272, ALC273, ALC887
3. HDMI Device WHQL Support: ATI HDMI Devices
4. OS Supporting: Microsoft WindowsXP, Widnows2000, Vista x86/x64
5. Pack with Microsoft High Definition Audio UAAV1.0a(5013)
1.) Driver :
2. Add DisplayVersion registry key in INF files.
Last edited by allen337; Dec 22, 2008 at 12:01 AM.
|The Following User Says Thank You to allen337 For This Useful Post:|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Ecs G31t-m||W1zzard||Reviews||22||Sep 13, 2008 05:52 AM|
|Realtek HD audio Driver||loganistik||General Software||1||Apr 16, 2008 11:48 PM|
|Thermaltake Mozart IP||t_ski||Reviews||0||Jul 26, 2007 05:30 PM|
|DFI LanParty UT NF4 Ultra-D||W1zzard||Reviews||2||Oct 8, 2005 12:32 AM|