1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

0 mhz graphed incorrectly

Discussion in 'GPU-Z' started by XTF, Nov 6, 2012.

1. XTF New Member

Thanks Received:
    The sensors tab graphs 0 mhz incorrectly. It seems to be graphed the same as 300 mhz (or the max clock).
    Temp is shown as 0 C in ZeroCore Power mode, shouldn't this be -- or another value to indicate unknown? As 0 C isn't right.

2. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    Can it even run at 0 Mhz?

And what does other programs say about the temps? If they're incorrect there too it's something else.

3. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    Normally it shows that if the GPU-Z does not recognize your GPU or if GPU-Z is bugged (somewhat) Ive had this happen to me on a few occasions and its usually on laptops, specially the much older ones.

either way, your GPU isnt being recognized. you might get lucky and have GPU-Z manage to the the name of your GPU but everything else it has no idea about. Maybe its a bug with GPU-Z so report it to w1zzard and see what he can tell you.

4. XTF New Member

Thanks Received:
    Nah, it's because the GPU (Sapphire Radeon 7950) is in ZeroCore Power mode. The GPU *is* recognized.
    How do I report to w1zzard?

5. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    you already have, by posting here.

I've seen odd behaviour when my second crossfire card is powered down as well, not sure if theres anything w1zz can do about it - it may just be how the drivers behave.