1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS/FT][US] 10X BP 3/8 ID 1/2 OD & 10x Fesser 45* 3/8ID 1/2OD Silver Compression Fittings

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by scgt1, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scgt1

Thanks Received:
    Well I purchased this with the intent to powdercoat them matte black. Unfortunatly the Fesser 45* Compression fittings have an oring inside and I can't find a way to take them apart to powdercoat them. So I'm selling these so I can get Matte black ones now that BP is selling 45* Compression fittings now at Sidewinder.

The only place I've seen that sells these together is Frozen CPU and they retail with shipping right at $190 so I'll offer them up for $150 shipped obo

Only trade I would be looking for would be the same thing in matte black from BP only I actually only need 6 of each. I just purchased more for just in case purposes since at the time I didn't have everything to size things up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Photos from my build log on Xtreme Systems forums I just edited in paint with the date and info.

2. Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Thanks Received:
    Just a heads up from the rules:
    "Post a picture of the physical item you are selling/trading, along with your techPowerUp! forums account name handwritten (Not typed or printed!) on a piece of paper in the background".

3. scgt1

Thanks Received:
    Can anyone clarify if writing this information out in paint on the picture will be ok considering these are packaged up in the garage with a bunch of other stuff?

4. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    No, a Paint edit will not suffice, the rules state handwritten.

5. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    handwritten name is clearly required in the rules. Its even in bold and underlined for your convenience.