1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB][US] 2.5" HDD for ps3 or 3.5" enclosure

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Nemesis881, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Nemesis881 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Looking to upgrade my ps3 HDD. 40gb just doesn't cut it for me..

-I need one that at LEAST doubles that. (120gb+ preferred)
    -SSD's are also a plus.
    -Doesn't HAVE to be 7,200 rpm, but again, it is preferred.

I have a 160gb western digital SATA 7,200rpm 3.5" drive that I can trade for the 2.5". It is in perfect working order and has been used as a back up on my main system for a while now. I don't have a whole lot on the back up so it's kind of redundant. Most of my music and stuff is double backed up on the ps3 (which is the main reason I need a bigger drive.) I can include the SATA cable if needed.

If you have a decent HDD enclosure, I could use the HDD I already have. :rockout:

2. theonedub

theonedub habe fidem

Thanks Received:
    I've got a WD Elements 3.5" enclosure I am not using, harvested the 1TB Green drive out of it for my main PC.

To conform with the rules, you will have to post a pic of that HDD you are offering on trade.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. Nemesis881 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Oh wow how did I forget that.. :slap:

I'm in between classes at college right now. I don't get home till 10:45 tonight.
    It will be up before midnight for sure. Please don't lock this thread, yet. :(