1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] 2 Radeon 4870 1GB and a Radeon 4870X2

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Xenturion, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenturion

Thanks Received:
    Before I take and post these on the ol' Craigslist, I figured I'd post them here first. I've got two XFX Radeon 4870s (1GB GDDR5) for sale for $40 each and a Dell Radeon 4870 X2 with Backplate for $80. I never had the PSU/Motherboard to do quad crossfire with these cards, but I did have triple crossfire with the X2 and one of the single cards. They all work and function brilliantly. They've been run at reasonable temperatures and pretty much look the same way they did when they came out of the box. I've even got the original boxes for the 4870s. Will ship anywhere continental US, or, if you're reasonably close to the Twin Cities, Minnesota, we could meet up and complete the transaction in person.

2. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    You need pictures of the items with a hand written note with your TPU name on it. Also you will need heatware to sell here as well.

I am just giving you a heads up before the mods see this post.

Xenturion and ThE_MaD_ShOt say thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. Xenturion

Thanks Received:
    Oh, thanks, didn't know, I should be able to get some pictures up later today and get signed up for Heatware.