• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] eVGA 670 FTW w/backplate & included shipping

System Name "Dark Wind"
Processor Sandy Bridge i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz 1.336v
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximum Gene-Z
Cooling Xigmatek Dark Knight w/AS5
Memory G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 1600mhz 2 x 4gig
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 670 FTW 2gig
Storage Western Digital Black Cavier 640gig AALS/ Samsung 840 Pro 256gig
Display(s) Dell U2412M / Viewsonic VX2025WM
Case Cooler Master HAF XB
Audio Device(s) SB X-fi Titanium PCI-E
Power Supply Corsair AX860 Platinum
Software Windows 7 64 bit Premium Home
Had the means, funds and simply, the desire to treat myself to something nice recently and upgraded my GPU. As a result, its time to part ways with my nearly 2 year old trusty friend, my eVGA 670 FTW.
This was a REPLACEMENT 670 as my original 670 FTW was returned due to a fan failure, hence the SERIAL # DOES NOT match the BOX label. Don't freak out.

Its been a rock steady contender sitting at 1218 core and 3155 memory overclocked at stock voltages and never crashed in my time using it in a variety of games. This would make an excellent budget upgrade for someones light gaming build or to add SLI to someones rig. EVERYTHING from the retail box is included, even the poster and eVGA case badge!

The GPU still has ONE YEAR of factory eVGA warranty remaining since purchase of Sept, 2012.

I am asking $200 which INCLUDES UPS insured ground shipping to the lower 48 U.S.A States. Sorry, NO International or Canadian buyers. Payment is through PAYPAL ONLY!

GPU will ship upon confirmation of payment. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Buyer is REQUIRED to have Heatware account. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=41571

Thanks for looking and remember: FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!

Last edited: