• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Launches ProBox130 Micro-ATX PC

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
MSI announces the launch of the MSI ProBox130, a new model in its latest generation of commercial oriented desktop PCs. These series use the latest Intel H81 chipset, and support the 4th Generation Intel Core processors with high performance and integrated GPU providing powerful graphics processing. Furthermore, the MSI ProBox130 is equipped with a Micro-ATX motherboard and comprehensive I/O ports. With a 13L volume and a height of 10cm, this PC is one of the smaller in its kind. Moreover, the MSI ProBox130 can easily be maintained and upgraded, making it the best space-saving solution for commercial and entertainment applications. MSI will bring this product to the market both as a barebone as well as a full system PC. The MSI ProBox130 will firstly be available in Europe per 28th of August.

Micro-ATX platform with high performance
MSI's new Micro-ATX PC is based on the MSI H81M motherboard and can be equipped with Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors. The MSI ProBox130 is designed for standard Micro-ATX form factor, which is custom designed and supports CPUs up to 84W TDP. It promises the user will experience a high system performance and there is no need to compromise between size and power.

Easy to upgrade storage
ProBox130 is designed for users and commercial enterprises that require an easy to install storage bay for 5.25'' ODD and 3.5'' HDD. When the case is opened, it can again be easily fixed with its custom designed latch. The storage housing can be released without loosening screws.

Meeting the needs of commercial markets
Besides its comprehensive input/output interface, MSI's ProBox130 also has one COM port and LPT port to support use in business environments with POS systems, such as hotel registration desks, 24-hour convenience stores, mass merchandisers and filling stations. The PCI-E port enables the user to install the latest 801.11ac WiFi module, meeting the needs of both commercial and entertainment applications. Furthermore, the ProBox130 can be installed with a low profile PCI-Ex16 graphics card.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site