• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Project Log] "Parvum|Beast"

It's Build Time Again !!

Hi Guys,
since nov-december 2014, I have been working on a case design in collaboration with Parvum Systems..
Basic idea was to take the Parvum Systems S2.0 case, Re-Design it,
and build kind of a Monster Blue Energy tribute build :) ..
I call it "Parvum|Beast" ..​

FINAL IMAGES ARE UP
!!!! - FINAL SHOTS - !!!!

HERE'S A TEASER FROM THE FINAL IMAGES

Here's Why i ended up building a monster energy drink Tribute machine.

Well the reason why the monster logo and name plate is used in this build is because the Monster Blue Energy Drink, and Monster Gaming Army is what inspired this build..

Actually came up with the idea when i was googling the black/blue parvum systems s2.0 case, and was drinking my Blue Monster energy drink.
And have been wanting to build in a Parvum case for quite some time.
So I thought to myself, wth, why not build a parvum case inspired by the monster energy drink, and make it look Beastie :) ..
I mean, people build tribute mods to all kinds of stuff, so why not build a monster tribute machine :)

So please dont judge me for building a Monster tribute Machine, Instead enjoy the level of detail and effort i put into this build :)

below is the link to the post with a few pics of the original S2.0 case,
And the 3d renderings of the final design we made :)
Big Thumbs Up to Justin and the rest of the crew at Parvum Systems for this,
such great work and such great details !
These guys can make ANYTHING in Acrylic ! :love:

Everythig in this little beast is going to be watercooled with parts from EKWB.com, and Coolerkit.dk
And all the PSU sleeving is from MainframeCustom.com

Here's a little teaser of what's allready been done, and more to come :) Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress Links :

Parvum|Beast Renders
Parvum|Beast Case Parts
Parvum|Beast Assembling The Case
Parvum|Beast The Hardware
Parvum|Beast Part 1 of the Watercooling parts
Parvum|Beast Part 2 of the Watercooling parts
Parvum|Beast The Fittings
Parvum|Beast The Sleeving Has arrived
Parvum|Beast The Polishing Of EKWB Waterblocks
Parvum|Beast The Liquid & Light Test
Installing the waterblocks
Test Mounting of the Waterblocks, and modding the flipped GPU.
Silverstone AP121 Fans Are Here!
Figuring out the Loop
Reservoir Vinyl Sleeve
Re-Sleeving the fans, and extra sleeving arrived
Some More Sleeving, 24pin, 2 x 8pin and more
Finished Filling The Loop!!!
Cable routing, res change and M logo on GPU
Done Routing cables, Trying out blue Mesh
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status Updates :

The Beast is finished !! Final images are UP

Specs for the Parvum|Beast :

Mobo: Asus Maximus VI Gene z87
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Memory: 32 GB of HyperX "Beast" 2133MHz (Obviously )
GPU: Asus GTX 690 4GB
SSD's: 120GB Samsung Evo 840, 2 x 250GB Samsung Evo 840

Extra's

Monitor: Asus Swift PG278Q 27" 2560x1440 144hz
Keyboard: Roccat ISKU FX
Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma
Headset: Logitech G430 7.1 Surround

Watercooling Parts :

Radiators: EK-CoolStream PE 360, and EK-CoolStream PE 120
Cpu Block: EK-Supremacy EVO - Nickel (Original CSQ)
Gpu Block: EK-FC690 GTX - Nickel (Original CSQ)
Mobo Block: EK-MOSFET ASUS M6G - Nickel (Original CSQ)
Memory Blocks: EK-RAM Monarch X4 - Nickel CSQ and 2 x EK-RAM Monarch Module - Black (2pcs)
Fittings: Some EK-HDC Fitting 12mm G1/4 - Nickel, EK-AF Angled 2×45° G1/4 Nickel, EK-AF Angled 45° G1/4 Nickel and some EK-AF Angled 90° G1/4 Nickel
Tubing: Some EK-HD Tube 10/12mm 500mm (2 pcs)
Pump: XSPC Laing DDC-1T Pro 3.1 (10W) and EK-DDC X-TOP CSQ - Plexi or a Xres Top depends on what looks best
Reservoir: EK-RES X3 250, or EK-RES X3 150 or EK-RES X3 110, depends on what looks best

PSU Sleeving :

Sleeving: LC TELEIOS 4MM SLEEVE and LC TELEIOS 8MM/SATA SLEEVE
Cable Combs: Alot of clear LC STEALTH CABLE COMBS
And off cause a connectors, terminals and LC CUSTOM 18AWG WIRE – BLACK
And Alot of other cool stuff, Pics will follow :)

Hope you guys like the renders and the design Idea :)

Will be making step by step pics of polishing, sleeving and everything,
so that people can see how its all done, and maybe if they dont allready know it, they can learn it :)

This Build is made possible By:

Stay Awesome Bro's,

BeckModz - Liquid Designs

Last edited:
System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Edifier STAX Spirit S3 & SamsungxAKG beans
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
i hope Monster Energy Drink is in the sponsor ... they wouldn't like the logo to be used without asking i bet :roll:
20150125_162842.jpg

looks nice tho :D but would it be a bit more beasty with a Z97 and not a Z87 and a "real" graphic card? (not that the 690 is not a good one but ... )

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
im not acrylic fan but it looks good, waiting for further

i hope Monster Energy Drink is in the sponsor ... they wouldn't like the logo to be used without asking i bet :roll:
View attachment 62082

looks nice tho :D but would it be a bit more beasty with a Z97 and not a Z87 and a "real" graphic card? (not that the 690 is not a good one but ... )

Yeh, the reason i didnt go with the z97 is actually only because on the vii gene when you remoe mosfett its ugly red beneth :)
DSC_0124.jpg
And that dont fit into the build at all :) so enden up using vi gene instead because its all black :) ..
MOSFET-M6G_NP_full_590.jpg

And the reason i am using the GTX690 is because it has the most beautifull waterblock for the dual chip GPU :) ..
1000x1500px-LL-f69ce829_690blocked.jpeg
You will see what i mean later :D

System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Edifier STAX Spirit S3 & SamsungxAKG beans
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
Yeh, the reason i didnt go with the z97 is actually only because on the vii gene when you remoe mosfett its ugly red beneth :)
View attachment 62083
And that dont fit into the build at all :) so enden up using vi gene instead because its all black :) ..
View attachment 62084

And the reason i am using the GTX690 is because it has the most beautifull waterblock for the dual chip GPU :) ..
View attachment 62085
You will see what i mean later :D
well that make sense ... oh wait the 295X2 has also a smexy waterblock, but i agree EK 690 is a beauty

and for monster sponsor ... let me guess .... they will supply the coolant liquide? not a fan of it ... to much Co2 in it ;) (light joke)

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Motherboard MSI MEG x570 Ace
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB Elite
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB, Samsung 980 1TB, Teamgroup MP34 4TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx + 2x AOC 2425W
Case Fractal Design Meshify Lite 2
Audio Device(s) Blue Yeti + SteelSeries Arctis 5 / Samsung HW-T550
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Professional
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
This'll be interesting to watch.

UPDATE:

The Case is here ! :love: ..

Only few thing still needed,

i will take pics of the hardware and watercooling parts, and update the build log tomorrow

Parvum|Beast Design Idea and Renders from Parvum Systems​

Here's the Original Parvum Systems S2.0 and the final render design layout that we agreed on.

Hope you like the design :)
The case has arrived, and i will post pics of the assembly very soon..​

Parvum|Beast The Parts For The Case​

Here's all the case parts, pics of every single part by it self..

I am so amazed by the work Parvum Systems has done! Excellent work guys! :love:

Parvum|Beast Assembling The Case​

Pics of Case assembly, piece by piece.

I must say, this turned out even so much more cool then expected !! :love:

Parvum|Beast Design The Hardware​

Here's pics of all the hardware that's going to get stuffed into this little beast!

Next update will probably be of all the watercooling parts :love:

Part 1 of the watercooling parts​

Here's the first part of all the cool stuff i got from Coolerkit.dk and Ekwb.com​

So many awesome things came in from theese guys !.. :love:

Part 2 of the watercooling parts​

Here's the second part of all the cool stuff i got from Coolerkit.dk and Ekwb.com, also a reservoir sleeve from redharbinger.com​

AWESOMENESSSSSSS :love: I love watercooling parts !​

Part 3 of the watercooling parts - The Fittings​

Here's all the fittings that i will be using in the machine,all from Coolerkit.dk and Ekwb.com​

Next update will probably be either some light teste of the RGB Led's that will be mounted in the case, or some pics of Polishing the Waterblocks​

The sleeving has arrived​

Here's the sleeving and some extra cool stuff from Mainframecustom.com :love::love:

Absolutely in love with the blue colored sleeving, looks so sweet!. Cant wait untill i get to the sleeving part!​

The Polished EKWB Waterblocks

So i just finished polishing the "Frosting" of the waterblocks, and i must say it looks SOOOOOO much better this way :D
I was recording video when i polished the last block, but the camera fell on the floor :D ..
so no video at this time, but will make one later so you guys can see how its done :)

Cant wait to see how it looks with liquid in them.. ! Will take some pics later with the blocks filled up and under different light :)

The Liquid & Light Test

Okay so first i tried both the UV Blue and the Blood Red Ekoolant in a few blocks, and i really like both colors alot.
But then i put it under light, "sorry for the low quality, hard to catch the real life colors on camera".
and i tried all kinds of colors, and ended up with white or dark blue as favorites "Last 2 images".
Also I am now pretty sure that i wont be using the Blood Red, just reacted really bad under all the lighting.​

What do you guys think? and again sorry for the poor image quality with lights on.
I personally think the blue liquid reacts really nice under light, and think it will be dark blue or white led, "Last 2 images".​

Installing the waterblocks

Here's the waterblock installing, as you might notice i did not install the monarch x4 block on the memory yet, i will do this in a later post, when i mount the blocked mobo into the case :) pics will follow!

Theese polished blocks just look so amazing ! cant wait to see it all with liquid in it ! :love:
You might notice that after i blocked the pump and put on the nickel housing, I just HAD to sleeve those cables,
i am NOT a fan of the original black,blue and yellow cables :D So i took my time and sleeved them in the colors i will be using in the
build later on.​

Test Mounting of the Waterblocks, and modding the flipped GPU.

Allright, got alot of work done last few days. Test mounted the blocks to see how it looked best,
then flipped the gpu, bend some acrylic sheets to act like supporters for the gpu, and added some velcro tape to hold it in place.
after that, it was time to figure out how i wanted the cut in the case and pci slot cover to be.
Then after the cut i saw i cut too big of a hole, but still its okay :)
I also was thinking alot about the pump placement, if i wanted it next to the 120mm rad, mounted in the back at the mobo tray, or where to put it for the best looks..
Then i thought maybe i could make another acrylic piece bended in the angle of the GPU, so that the Pump actually is tilted in same angle as the GPu, and i must say it's got the look i was hoping for :) ..
Also cut out a hole for the LCD temperature display..
But still awaiting the final piece from Parvum, so maybe i will change it later or redo it,
but for now it works out great i think :)
I also drilled holes for the reservoir mount, and shot a few pics with everything in its place, and also with the window on to see how it looked :)

So what do you think guys ? .. next up will probably be installing fittings and tubing and figuring out the loop :)

Ahhzz

Staff member
System Name OrangeHaze / Silence
Processor i7-13700KF / i5-10400 /
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z690-E / MSI Z490 A-Pro Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H75 / TT ToughAir 510
Memory 64Gb GSkill Trident Z5 / 32GB Team Dark Za 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2070 / Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X 4Gb
Storage Hynix Plat P41 2Tb\Samsung MZVL21 1Tb / Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb
Display(s) 22" Dell Wide/24" Asus
Case Lian Li PC-101 ATX custom mod / Antec Lanboy Air Black & Blue
Audio Device(s) SB Audigy 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Enthusiast TX750
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless / Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard K68 RGB — CHERRY® MX Red
Software Win10 Pro \ RIP:Win 7 Ult 64 bit
Nice build!
/tag

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Processor intel i7 3770 *Dellided*
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.1
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Memory 16GB DRR3 Kingoston with Custom Tt spreaders + HyperX Fan
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 980 4GB Nvidia Sample
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Display(s) 22" LG FLATRON 1920 x 1280p
Case Thermaltake Commander G42 Window
Audio Device(s) On-board Dolby 5.1+ Kingston HyperX Cloud 1
Power Supply Themaltake TR2 700W 80plus bronce & APC Pro backup 1000Va
Mouse Tt eSports Level 10M Rev 1.0 Diamond Black & Tt Conkor "L" mouse pad
Keyboard Tt eSports KNUCKER
Software windows 10x64Pro
Benchmark Scores well I've fried a 775' P4 12 years ago, that counts?
i wanna see it running!
nice build thanks for sharing..
Regards,

Just had to try this since its a monster blue energy inspired build :D

So i just finished my Moster Blue Energy Drink, and decided maybe i should cut it and try to fit it over the reservoir, as a reservoir

sleeve :D .. And i have to say, i actually think it looks kindda awesome.. Maybe i should try do mod it a bit, and see if i can cut out the logo and

make the "M" light up with the UV blue liquid in the res ?

So what do you think guys ? ..worth doing, or just looks to lame ? .. Keep in mind i have monster logo on case also, and that this build is a monster

tribute build to the blue energy drink that i love so much :)

UPDATE: The fans and the rest of the sleeving just arrived :love::love: ..
Will take images of it monday where i will also try to cut out the monster energy drink can, and see if i can make it beautiful as reservoir sleeve,
or if i have to try something else :)

The Fans, Silverstone AP121 Uv Blue Blades​

So the new fans just came in ! The Silverstone AP121 with Uv Blue Blades :love: ..
Originally i was going for the other version with blue led and transparent blades, and silver housing. But after trying them out i disliked it

alot.. NOT the fans themselves, but only the way it fit my color theeme.. So obviously i had to get the black housing ones with blue blades instead,

and i am pretty sure it will look sweet with uv blue blades along with the uv blue liquid from ekwb :)

Also i tried to mount them on the EK Radiators, as a temporarily solution.. just to see how it looks..
Will take them off again later when i re-sleeve the wires from them :)

Love how it looks.. Tho i know i HAVE to re-sleeve the fan wires, looks okay from stock, but thats just not good enough for me :)
Pictures of all sleeving progress will follow very soon guys !​