• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

PNY releases the 2-in-1 DUO-LINK OU4 OTG USB 3.0 Flash drive

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially announced the release of their latest OTG flash drive, the DUO-LINK OU4 OTG USB 3.0 drive. It provides an alternate external storage solution for adding digital content and transferring it from a computer to your smartphone, tablets, iPads and more. The drive offers fast transfers of photos, videos, and music to any computer with a USB 3.0 port, making it easy to free up space on your Android device.

The OU4 comes manufactured in durable metal casing and features a swivel design cap that can be rotated to the side to reveal the microUSB 2.0 placed underneath it. The swivel plastic cap is cleverly attached to the drive, which makes it convenient to slide it back when not in use and protect the port from dust and scratches. For added mobility, it features an integrated strip hole located at the cap, so it can be securely attached to your mobile straps, keychain, wallets or it can be looped around a lanyard and adorned as an accessory.

The DUO-LINK OU4 is an extremely lightweight pen drive that weighs only at 2.8g and measures at thumb-sized dimensions (29.05mmL x 15.1mmW x 10.25mmH). Super speed USB 3.0 specs combined with trusted PNY technology delivers the finest read and write performance of all your media content, be it movies, images and music. It delivers transfer rates of up to 120 MB/s read and up to 20MB/s write(32/64GB), which transfers files 5x faster than traditional 2.0 OTG drives available in the market.

The DUO-LINK OU4 USB 3.0 supports the latest operating systems like, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8, and Mac OS: 10.3 and above. It's also compatible with almost all the latest Android smartphones available in the market supporting Android 4.0 operating system and later, including Sony, HTC, Samsung and LG. A generous 64GB storage capacity provides enough space to capture images and videos from your smartphone.

The DUO-LINK OU4 is backed with a promised warranty of two years within the date of purchase.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name My Rig
Processor AMD 3950X
Motherboard X570 TUFF GAMING PLUS
Cooling EKWB Custom Loop, Lian Li 011 G1 distroplate/DDC 3.1 combo
Memory 4x16GB Corsair DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) MSI Seahawk 2080 Ti EKWB block
Storage 2TB Auros NVMe Drive
Display(s) Asus P27UQ
Case Lian Li 011-Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) JBL 30X
Power Supply Seasonic Titanium 1000W
Mouse Razer Lancehead
Keyboard Razer Widow Maker Keyboard
Software Window's 10 Pro
I have something like this from Corsair, I actually prefer it to internal micro SD cards, just because I can remove it and plug it directly into my computer, and the transfer speeds don't suck.