• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Corsair Adds RGB Keyboard Profile Sharing to CorsairGaming

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Corsair Gaming, a division of PC gaming hardware leader Corsair, today announced the addition of RGBshare, an online lighting profile browsing and sharing feature for Corsair RGB keyboards, to CorsairGaming.com. Corsair RGB keyboards feature multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited customization and unmatched animated lighting effects. Users create and save the lighting "profiles" using Corsair's powerful CUE software. RGBshare allows members of the Corsair Gaming community to effortlessly their share their lighting profiles with other users.

Since the launch of Corsair Gaming's RGB products last fall, users have created thousands of advanced lighting profiles such as cascading rainbow waves, RGB color cycling, and multi-key ripple effects, as well as lighting profiles designed to enhance gameplay with popular PC games. With RGBshare, Corsair aims to harness this creativity with an official, easy-to-use database that will make it easier for users to share, preview, find, and load profiles. Some of the RGBshare features include:
  • Video previews
  • Search for profiles - keywords, most downloaded, and more
  • Direct loading into CUE
"RGBshare give Corsair keyboard owners instant access to the largest collection of lighting effects on the market," said Greg Agius, Director of Gaming & Community at Corsair. "Gamers who just want to enjoy their keyboard out of the box can now download these lighting works of art without any programming on their part, while RGB artists have a great platform to showcase their work."

In the coming months, the site intends to host profile contests throughout the year to harness the creativity of fellow users.

The new RGB profile sharing features can be experienced at CorsairGaming. Share your favorite profiles via Twitter with the hashtag, #RGBshare.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

You guys used the older logo in headline. Corsair has a tramp stamp as their logo not the sails anymore for gaming products.

System Name All Switched Up
Processor Intel Core i9-9900k @ 5.0GHz
Motherboard ASUS Z390 Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi w/ EK monoblock
Cooling Custom EK Watercooling loop - 2x 360 | 1x 240 Rads
Memory 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3200MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra w/ EK Quantum Vector Waterblock + Active Backplate
Storage 1x Samsung 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD - 2x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD - 1x Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD
Display(s) Viewsonix XG270QG Elite 1440p x2
Case Lian Li O11Dynamic XL - White
Audio Device(s) ifi Zen CAN/DAC | Mayflower Objective2 + ODAC | Sennheiser HD 6XX | HiFiMan HE-5XX
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P6 Platinum
Mouse Glorious Model O Wireless | Model D
Keyboard Glorious GMMK Pro w/ Holy Panda's
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores yes
You guys used the older logo in headline. Corsair has a tramp stamp as their logo not the sails anymore for gaming products.

Please don't remind them.. lol. I'm pretty sure the guys at TPU know about the 'new' logo for Corsair, just are not inclined to use it. Old logo ftw.. New logo, well.. Let's just say that I hope it goes away kind of soon'ish. :)

Anywho, I just bought myself a Corsair K95 RGB keyboard and should be arriving in a few days time. Going to have to check out these RGB profiles. I've checked out some of the videos on Youtube for them, and some of them are quite amazing!

Please don't remind them.. lol. I'm pretty sure the guys at TPU know about the 'new' logo for Corsair, just are not inclined to use it. Old logo ftw.. New logo, well.. Let's just say that I hope it goes away kind of soon'ish. :)

Anywho, I just bought myself a Corsair K95 RGB keyboard and should be arriving in a few days time. Going to have to check out these RGB profiles. I've checked out some of the videos on Youtube for them, and some of them are quite amazing!
I just did another X99 build using Corsair components(RAM, AIO, PSU, Case, Keyboard and mouse), even the client was wondering about two different logos from same manufacturer. I still have clients system, even I am going to test Corsairs new software tomorrow.

System Name All Switched Up
Processor Intel Core i9-9900k @ 5.0GHz
Motherboard ASUS Z390 Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi w/ EK monoblock
Cooling Custom EK Watercooling loop - 2x 360 | 1x 240 Rads
Memory 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3200MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra w/ EK Quantum Vector Waterblock + Active Backplate
Storage 1x Samsung 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD - 2x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD - 1x Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD
Display(s) Viewsonix XG270QG Elite 1440p x2
Case Lian Li O11Dynamic XL - White
Audio Device(s) ifi Zen CAN/DAC | Mayflower Objective2 + ODAC | Sennheiser HD 6XX | HiFiMan HE-5XX
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P6 Platinum
Mouse Glorious Model O Wireless | Model D
Keyboard Glorious GMMK Pro w/ Holy Panda's
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores yes
I just did another X99 build using Corsair components(RAM, AIO, PSU, Case, Keyboard and mouse), even the client was wondering about two different logos from same manufacturer. I still have clients system, even I am going to test Corsairs new software tomorrow.

Looking forward to checking the Corsair software for the RGB, and see if it's as complicated as all the people who reviewed it have said. If it is, I will be looking for a good challenge in creating a custom RGB profile of my own.

What your opinion on the software Chaitanya? Since you've used it now.. :)

Looking forward to checking the Corsair software for the RGB, and see if it's as complicated as all the people who reviewed it have said. If it is, I will be looking for a good challenge in creating a custom RGB profile of my own.

What your opinion on the software Chaitanya? Since you've used it now.. :)
Sorry for my delayed response, after trying the the profile sharing feature for last few days it did make the job of configuring the keyboard easier job than before. Corsair's software is still complicated to use as before but that profile sharing makes it easy to find profiles and get the keyboard running to one's liking without messing too much into software.