• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Patriot Releases EP Pro microSDHC/SDXC 4K Capable Card

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Patriot, a leading manufacturer of USB Flash, mobile accessories, computer memory and SSDs, announced the release of the latest addition to its 4K capable cards, the EP Pro micorSDXC Class 10, UHS-I U3 card.

Compliant with the latest SD Association specifications for Class 10 UHS-I U3 cards, it is perfect for 4K recording. The Patriot EP Pro microSDXC Card reaches speeds of up to 95 MB/s read and 80 MB/s write. Capable of capturing a range of video and still images the EP Pro microSDXC can shoot video in Full HD, Ultra HD and 4K2K as well as capture continuous still image shooting in HD. Ideal for the extreme sports enthusiast, outdoorsmen and professional photographers the EP Pro microSDXC Card is the ideal choice for the latest action camera, Android smartphone or tablet.

"The EP Pro microSDXC Card will provide customers with the fastest in the industry performance for the abundance of 4K capable, UHD enabled multimedia devices available on the market," Said Meng J. Choo, Product Manager at Patriot. "Customers will now be able to unlock the potential of their top-shelf devices."

4K capable devices are becoming more readily available on the market and consumer demand continues to rise, the EP Pro microSDXC card offers users a viable, cost efficient solution for all of their outdoor, action packed adventures. Available in both 32GB (SDHC) and 64GB (SDXC) capacities, every moment will be captured in the blink of an eye and stored within seconds due to the EP Pro's record response time. Users can share their images and videos without delay by transferring stored data to their desktop, tablet or 4K TV and experience the record write speeds of the EP Pro microSDXC.

The EP Pro microSDXC card will be available in July of 2015.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name _Speedforce_ (Successor to Strike-X, 4LI3NBR33D-H, Core-iH7 & Nemesis-H)
Processor Intel Core i9 7980XE (Lapped) @ 5.2Ghz With XSPC Raystorm (Lapped)
Motherboard Asus Rampage VI Extreme (XSPC Watercooled) - Custom Heatsinks (Lapped)
Cooling XSPC Custom Water Cooling + Custom Air Cooling (From Delta 220's TFB1212GHE to Spal 30101504&5)
Memory 8x 8Gb G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4266MHz @ 4667Mhz (2x F4-4266C17Q-32GTZR)
Video Card(s) 3x Asus GTX1080 Ti (Lapped) With Customised EK Waterblock (Lapped) + Custom heatsinks (Lapped)
Storage 1x Samsung 970 EVO 2TB - 2280 (Hyper M.2 x16 Card), 7x Samsung 860 Pro 4Tb
Display(s) 6x Asus ROG Swift PG348Q
Case Aerocool Strike X (Modified)
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 & Aurvana XFi Headphones
Power Supply 2x Corsair AX1500i With Custom Sheilding, Custom Switching Unit. Braided Cables.
Mouse Razer Copperhead + R.A.T 9
Keyboard Ideazon Zboard + Optimus Maximus. Logitech G13.
Software w10 Pro x64.
Benchmark Scores pppft, gotta see it to believe it. . .
I picked up 2x Team 128Gb SDXC Xtreem UHS-1's a while back and I have been very happy with them. I payed $69au at Centrecom.
I am actually looking for an upgrade in speed, especially regarding the write speed. I have found a few options that seem viable but I have always been a fan of the Patriot range.
My current read speed is about 80MB/s and my write is around 40MB/s which is slightly lower than the specifications.
95MB/s for read and 80MB/s for write seems like a good upgrade, but I do not wish to compromise on capacity, especially since I do a lot of 4k recording.
I have to admit, I have never purchased Patriot SD or Micro SD cards before, only system memory and they overclocked excellent, probably better than my corsair modules. Very solid modules.
Anyone here have experience with their SD or MicroSD range ?