• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The best racing sim (i think i want one)

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Memory 6 gb Ballistix Tracer
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Audio Device(s) seperate amp and 6 big speakers
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Keyboard under going restoration
Virtual reality promises to truly immerse you in games and locations but one firm has taken this to another level.

Engineers in the Czech Republic have built a series of racing game simulators designed to let players feel like they're driving a real car.

And a video showcasing the simulator shows it making stomach-churning drops, twists, turns and jolts as the driver users the built-in pedals.

The panoramic racing simulator is one of a range of game simulators built by Czech company Elsaco.

It has four moving legs and three 27-inch 2D LED displays to give a panoramic view plus an accelerator, brake and clutch pedal.

ELSACO'S RACING SIMULATOR
The panoramic racing simulator is one of a range of game simulators built by Czech company Elsaco.

It has four moving legs and three 27-inch 2D LED displays to give a panoramic view plus an accelerator, brake and clutch pedal.

The simulator uses data about the position of the car, speed and G-force directly from the game and it moves the cockpit to match these data points.

This means it turns into corners, drivers feel vibrations based on the terrain they are driving over as well as experience G-force overload when accelerating or braking up to 2G.

The simulator uses data about the position of the car, speed and G-force directly from the game and it moves the cockpit to match these data points.

Elasco demonstrated the simulators at the Geneva Motor Show and it will be on display at this years Autosport International in Birmingham, UK in November.

This means it turns into corners, drivers feel vibrations based on the type of terrain they are driving over as well as experience G-force overload when accelerating or braking up to 2G.

Although the simulator is only designed for racing games, the makers said this includes a wide range including rally games, circuit races and other virtual tracks.

Other simulators in the range include a 3D model, with a 47-inch 3D LED display, as well as a 2D version.

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
All yours for the price of a second hand Ferrari( no doubt)

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Elsaco said the cost of a basic 3D model is 'equal to a middle class car'

Jatheon

Who wouldn't like to have simulator like this at his place.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Seems to me it's more suited with some of it's moves, like a real simulator, to flying games. Wonder how they decided to design it only for racing?

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
This is the one that motorbike sims have been waiting for.

For a car sim i would need

a) an ashtray
b) cupholder
c) 12v socket

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
This is the one that motorbike sims have been waiting for.

For a car sim i would need

a) an ashtray
b) cupholder
c) 12v socket

Cup holder LMAO, some of these things how they move is just not right what so ever and if the cup holder had the cup in it still there be surly nothing in it.

Seems to me it's more suited with some of it's moves, like a real simulator, to flying games. Wonder how they decided to design it only for racing?

Some move more like you should be in a plane lol, and dame to spend $50k on some thing like this even if i had the money to do so your either single or your and ya GF \ wife are leading 2 life's lol.