1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

29sec to load page at every noon

Discussion in 'Networking & Security' started by HiddenStupid, Oct 26, 2009.

1. HiddenStupid New Member

Thanks Received:
    my internet connection gone strange.

every noon my connection is slow as fuck! can we say fuck here? it takes like 29sec to completely load a page! it is completely un-usable! sometimes it gone so slow to the point where no connection at all!

then sun goes down.... connection works back to normal. tomorrow comes... at noon and slow again. recycle ect....

what the hizz??? any idea?

it happend like this before but that wa slike few years ago but it still happend every once a two, three months exactly like this. it doesnt happend like this for a long time and now its start happening again.

i tried unplug/replug router and modem and it wont help. when it work.... it work on itself. i dont have to do anything. it usually work back to normal when sun down.

- cable broadband
    - 3 computers (most time two pc is off)
    - ps3
    - wired ethernet
    - toshiba modem
    - buffalo router

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  2. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Cable is shared and will lag a little during peak hours. You also might want to check with your ISP to see if they are doing network upgrades on Sundays which would explain the drops their.

I have cable, during the week in peek hours 3MB down max, 2 to 8 a.m. 8.5 MB average.

3. i789 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Is it possible that the modem or router overheats and creats this slow down problem? call your ISP as well, and ask them to send a technician fixing this problem.

TheLaughingMan says thanks.