1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] 2GB Buffalo Firestix, Xig XLF fans, AC S1 Rev.2!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by kyle2020, Apr 3, 2009.

1. kyle2020 Guest

Guys, its clearout time! heres what im selling:

2x1GB Buffalo Firestix. These sticks are notorious for their overclocking abilities, however I just do not have the patience nor the knowledge to overclock these beauties. According to a previous owner, these sticks will do close to 1300Mhz, yes, you heard correctly, 1300Mhz, and these sticks are DDR2. They are like brand new and I have run them for around a month @ 1066Mhz, so they havent even broke a sweat.

Like I said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the sticks, I just dont have the time to sit and overclock them, plus I have no knowledge in the RAM field, so it doesnt interest me to keep them. They will be sent in their original packaging - make me an offer on these please!:

[​IMG]

2 x Xigmatek XLF White LED ORGASM fans. These fans are so incredibly sexy that I want them all over my face. Im selling them due to going up a notch and slapping 2 x 14cm fans in their place. Ill hate to see them go, I just have no use for them now.

Heres their specs: http://www.xigmatek.com/product/accessory-xlf-f1253.php

They retail for anything up to £12 a piece, however Im asking for £5 each, or get both for £10 + shipping.
  2. kyle2020 Guest

Can a mod please close this thread, somehow chrome posted this incomplete version of my actual thread. Thanks.
  3. crtecha

crtecha New Member

Thanks Received:
    I was like Uhh........am I seeing things Kyle doesnt double post???