1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] 2x Gigabyte GTX 580's

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by travva, Jan 20, 2012.

1. travva

travva New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey everyone! Wanted to post here since I've had nothing but good experiences. I'm selling both of my GTX 580 cards, of the Gigabyte variant, GIGABYTE GV-N580D5-15I-B GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) 1...

I prefer to sell both cards at once, but it's not absolutely necessary that I do so. My asking price is $790, for both cards. I do have the boxes, and theoretically I have *most* of the original stuff that came w/ it (adapters, cables, etc), however if you're picky about that sort of thing we can discuss in painstaking detail prior to the transaction.

I'm only going to ship to sellers in the USA, and prefer conus. I will pay for shipping, via UPS and will provide a tracking number once the item(s) ship(s).

If you want to buy one card the price is $400.

I'm not interested in any trades unless they involve a 7970 :) but feel free to PM me with price offers, but no lowballing please. Offer me a fair price and I'll give you a fair reply.

2x GTX 580 $790 for both OR $400 for one, SHIPPED:

[​IMG]

P.S. Pardon the dust. I DO clean my case/air it out, though it's about due. The cards run flawlessly and I can provide benchmarks etc. In other words, I take care of them, even though the the case is quite dusty.

:toast:

2. TeXBill

TeXBill

Thanks Received:
    Bump for you.
    Great seller heck of a deal.
    GLWS

travva says thanks.
  3. trt740

trt740

Thanks Received:
    Great card and a really good price.

4. felixsanchez99 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ya I'd love one of these cards are you still selling?