1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

3D Woes

Discussion in 'General Software' started by eidairaman1, Jan 27, 2008.

1. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    Ok heres the problem, after getting this machine all back up and running with latest graphics drivers/ windows updates/DX9C NOV2007(CAT 8.1/Unified Remix 11.16), Defragmenting/tweaking; I decided to load in MS Motocross madness 2, well after running it i noticed it was pixelated (Bitmapping) so i decided to install a Different GART and Graphics Driver (CAT 7.12 and NF 510 GART) Course i know how to use Driver Cleaner Pro), and removed and reinstalled game (made sure to clear temp folders/app data etc for affiliations). Well after the Second Run the 3D selection did not come up, i went to the games settings and low and behold i found the game to be running in Software Rendering, So i decided to untick the video selection, and low and behold the game refuses to launch (Goes to black screen then back to the Desktop). I then decided to run DXDiag 3D Test and i get 3 fails (DX7/8/9) id upload the messages if it was possible but im unsure how to do that here
  2. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    i guess yall dont have a clue
  3. Dr. Spankenstein New Member

Thanks Received:
    Any errors in the Event Viewer?