1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

A Couple of questions

Discussion in 'General Software' started by farlex85, Jan 19, 2008.

1. farlex85

farlex85 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Got a couple of questions, could go in other places, but as they are software related I figured I would condense.

1: What is a good proc temp monitor for 64 bit vista. I've tried core temp and intel's monitors, and neither work. I haven't tried everest yet, but I have read on this forum that's not too accurate anyway. So what should I use?

2: Nvidia control panel reports that my GTS idles at 70C on stock fan speed :banghead:. I can adjust that to a safe speed, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it to boot up automatically with my prefered profile with oc and fan speed. I have been just loading the profile once I begin to play games, but I would like it to do this automatically so I won't have to worry about forgetting. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks.

2. JrRacinFan

JrRacinFan Served 5k and counting ...

Thanks Received:
    1: Speedfan maybe "??"
    2: Rivatuner FTW!

farlex85 says thanks.
  3. farlex85

farlex85 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Speed fan worked but seems a tad inaccurate. Temps seem a little lower than they probably are. Rivatuner I have heard of but never used, I will have to play with it. Thanks

4. JrRacinFan

JrRacinFan Served 5k and counting ...

Thanks Received:
    Yeah anytime. If any questions about the setup of both just PM me. ;)