1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

A-DATA Shows off External Hard Drives and Power Supplies

Discussion in 'News' started by Darksaber, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    A-DATA has a few nice new storage devices out there. The CH94 drive enclosures have a capacity of up to 640 GB. They are currently shipping in black, white and light blue versions and come with a set of stick-on letters and numbers, so that you may customize the look of it. The USB cable wraps around the plastic enclosure, so you won't have to carry one around separately. Then there are the Superior and Nobility drives. The first is very compact, while the other is intended for the budget minded user. A-DATA is also showing a SATA II based SSD, which features USB 3.0 connectivity as well. A little surprise are the A-DATA power supplies we got to see at the show here. They are all featuring detachable cables and can be had in configurations between 525 W and 825 W.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    WarEagleAU says thanks.
  2. Easo

Easo

Thanks Received:
    A-DATA PSU's?
    Interesting from a company, which has always made cheap RAM and storage devices...
    Guess everyone has to change now.
    I realy woudl like to see some tests when they will be available, cause they should be cheaper than others.
  3. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    Why not, Corsair is doing it an A-Data has some awesome ram and good prices. Their flash storage is pretty decent too. If They get with a good OEM for this, I don't see why they can't succeed.
  4. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    I like the look of that one black external.