• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

A few thoughts and thanks

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
First of all I thank God mostly, cuz without god we wouldn't be smart enough to have kick ass hardware! :rockout:

Also I wanted to thank Corsair for providing me a replacement side panel for my 650D case.

I msg'd them asking about a side see through panel to replace the one I accidentally scared when it hit the base of the towers stand. I didnt see it in there store.

The response I got was "here's a free code for the side panel and after filling out all the details select the free shipping tab. The free shipping didnt work as I am in Canada :(

After a few back n forth emails They asked my addy and wouldn't you know it I come home today off the road and a package was at my front door :rockout:

Brand spanking new side panel!

Thank you Corsair for the free side panel and also the new case you provided me cuz my other case's front fan was loud.

Another round of thanks goes to Asus and there Kick ass mobo, The Maximus IV Extreme Z69 board. I love to OC the cpu and been toying around with 5.4-5.5GHz on the 2700K and wouldn't ya know it the #1 bios got corrupted... the machine wouldnt boot for the life of me. The bios was screwed! Luckily this board has a 2nd bios that allows you to copy the #2 bios to #1... or bios 1 to bios #2.... 5 minuets later the dual bios lights stopped flashing and now Bios #1 has been repaired! Thank you asus for building such great boards. :rockout:

EdHilario

Processor Intel Core i7 860
Motherboard Asus P7P55D-E
Cooling Corsair H50 w/ 2 Noctua NF-S12B
Memory Mushkin Redline 996805
Video Card(s) Gigabyte HD 6970
Storage Vertex 2 Extended 120GB, Vertex 2 160G, WD Raptor 150GB
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster 740B
Case Cooler Master HAF-X
Audio Device(s) SB Audigy 2 ZS
Power Supply Corsair TX750W
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
I've been hearing a lot of good stories about Corsair's customer service. That's good to hear you got the replacement for free. Sweet case. I may use that or the 800D for my next build.

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
I've been hearing a lot of good stories about Corsair's customer service. That's good to hear you got the replacement for free. Sweet case. I may use that or the 800D for my next build.
Yeah the 650D is a sweet ass mid size case for sure! The 800D is sicker yet but too big for my needs! But plumb in the H20 and what a winner!