1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

a list of what i have put together for first w/c loop

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by DTV DRAGON, May 12, 2010.

1. DTV DRAGON

DTV DRAGON New Member

Thanks Received:
    well Iam very close to haveing everything I need for my w/c loop.Here is a rundown of what i have bought
    Swiftech MCP655 12V DC Adjustable pump
    D-TEK FUSION V2.0 Cpu Block- (still waiting on)
    Swiftech Microres (Revision 1) - WATER RESIVIOR
    DangerDen Black Ice Xtreme II Radiator with 4 120mm fans (push/pull)
    Thermaltake FlowMeter
    EK Radeon HD 5870 VGA Liquid Cooling Block - Acrylic (EK-FC5870)-(on its way!!!!)
    1/2 clear red hose/ compression fittings + barbs
    most of this was purchased from the great members here, as finding this stuff in my little town in canada is impossable to do. I do have a question as to if my rad will be sufficient enough to cool everything? the rad was used and inrough shape but I popped the top and bottom off and ran my slides through the tubes,resoldered the top and bottom headers,as well the top and bottom tanks. (when i was younger i worked at a rad shop for approx 5 years) In the beggining I wasnt going to put the 5870 on water but with the help of a good friend here, he set me up with one, so I might as well go all in with this modd.any comments onmy rad or anything else that might help me willbe appreciated thanx
    I think once the last few parts arrive I will start up a work log here...