1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

A Suspicious Script

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Carrym, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Carrym New Member

Thanks Received:
    My PC is attacked by a Suspicious Script called "NTDETECT.exe" which is harming my PC's parformences. It's symtom is when i double click on my disk drives to open then cz of this script drives dont open. Instead my virus guard notify me about this script. It also denies me to unplug any removable drive. Can anybody tell me how I could get rid of this without formatting my HDD.
    I would be grateful.

2. LiNKiN

LiNKiN Staff

Thanks Received:
    With all of the problems you are having with your pc, I would seriously consider a clean format>reinstallation of windows.

3. Jimmy 2004

Jimmy 2004 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Backup your vital data and format - that is a trojan, and I wouldn't feel secure on my PC until I had formatted, that's the only sure way to remove it. And scan any files that you put on the new install.

It would probably be harder to detect and remove all traces of it than to format IMO.

4. aximbigfan New Member

Thanks Received:
    its spam, look at his sig, also, the fact that he speaks in pigon english is a bit of a giveaway...

chris