1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

A thanks to the reviewers :D

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by AlienIsGOD, Apr 3, 2012.

1. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    I'd like to give a big thanks to all the reviewers here at TPU. I recently entered a contest at Canada Computers (my local store that gets 95% of my business) called the Antec, Write a Review contest. I wrote a review on my Antec 900 and ended up winning. My thanks goes out to ALL the reviews for such precise work as its somewhat the inspiration for my writing the review. The reviews here at TPU are the ones I check 1st before any other sites, and im sure it showed in my writing style as my review was concise and well structured.

:toast::toast::toast::toast:

O ya, I ended up winning an Antec P280 case over the other 2 prizes (Antec H20 liquid cooling and an Antec 620w modular PSU).
    zootac, cadaveca and W1zzard say thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  2. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    Awesome score, dude! Got a link to the review so we can check it out?

:rockout:

As an aside, Canada Computers has been one of the best companies for me to order stuff from. They've gone out of their way many times to get me a rare or hard-to-find item, making purchases for out-of-country guys, etc, and them doing this only adds to that list.
    AlienIsGOD says thanks.
  3. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    Its on thier FB page so i just copy/pasted my part, its short but well written IMO :D

Antec 900. This case is easily one of the best affordable cases in a long time. Spacious enough to fit SLI/Crossfire mobos and cards. There is more then enough fans in the case and the fact the HDD bays come out to be able to clean the fron fans is a bonus. W/C is not left out either as there are holes to accomodate tubing. I have had this case since Aug 08 and it has not let me down through 2 builds. It houses my current build, a i5 2400 and 6870 on a AsRock Z68 M-ATX mob with ease. It used to house a Gigabyte EP45-DS4P with 2 4850s and a large HSF perfectly. I would recommend this case or any of its revisions to anyone on a budget looking for a case with good temps and airflow.
    March 12 at 5:39pm

also here is their FB page https://www.facebook.com/CanadaComputers just scroll down the timeline to the Antec contest :D

being FB its admittedly short, but IMO it was better than most of the others :p
    Crunching for Team TPU