1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] A Work In Progress

Discussion in 'Case Mod Gallery' started by chopperdan88, Oct 23, 2005.

1. chopperdan88 New Member

Thanks Received:
    To view this case mod, go here.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Specs:
    AMD DURON 1.8 GHz(ya, i know that's slow by todays standards, over clocked to 1850 MHz)/
    1 GB PC3200 Kingston DDR/ ATi Radeon 9700 Pro 128mb/ 120 GB Seagate 7200 rpm/ 16X DVD Drive/Dual Layer DVD-RW Drive from Asus/350 watt Antec PSU(Stock with case)/

Mods:
    - the side panel was modded by myself with a mill machine. the paint that covers it is what the entire case will be covered with. i overclocked the cpu by only 50 MHz, but i've reached just over 2.23 GHz, but only for a minute or so(i didn't want to fry the CPU)

a little project that i haven't finished yet. soon though. hopefully over the holidays.
  2. wazzledoozle

wazzledoozle New Member

Thanks Received:
    For $400 get this-
    Athlon 64 3000+ Venice core socket 939
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103537

This mobo-
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813157081
    Has both AGP 8x/PCI-E socket, and is socket 939. One of the best overclocking boards for socket 939 and is cheap! It even has a slot for a future cpu upgrade card that would have a new socket on it.

I dont know why you specifically want an Asus motherboard, they arent that good anymore.

Save the rest of the money to buy good games to play-
    FEAR
    Black and White 2
    Battlefield 2
    Call of Duty 2
    Quake 4
    Far Cry
    Half Life 2/ Counter Strike Source
    Day of Defeat Source
    Act of War
    Age of Empires 3

Sadly most of these are sequels (but what can we do..)
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2005
  3. carrman Guest

stone

nice computer, sorry it took so long, i only cleaned off my desk today and you gave me that slip of paper like, 6 months ago? well anyways mt ;aziness wasn't as much of a factor as i couldn't find it, anyways nice comp, you should get a cooling system jic you accidentally fry it, cuz it's a lot more to repair than to get a cooler. anyways ttyl
  4. Chunga Guest

ok

I like the industriel look at the sides. But it dosent fit the red front. Something is not right there. Try another front design. The side is realy fancy
  5. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    what facts are u basing this on? :wtf: