• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Abit IL9 Support for winbond

Duken30

I have recently stumbled upon your program, systools. It has many features I really enjoy using however. The winbond I currently have on my Abit Il9 Pro system shows up in the motherboard list and not in the list for cpu overclocking. Kind of confused on this. The winbond i currently have is a W83627THF. I believe this is listed in the motherboards list incorrectly and should be in the Cpu Overclocking list sectionl. If this winbond was added I would be able to adjust the front side bus etc. through this already great program. As of right now this board currently has no options in the bios for overclocking so this would be a great attribution to people who use this board. Also, one of your competing programs, clockgen doesn't support this particular winbond chip either. If you could email me via duken30@gmail.com or reply to this telling me whether or not this would be possible that would be great. Thanks in advance and keep this software rolling can't wait to see it advance. ~Daniel E. Peebles~