1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ADATA Introduces XPG Gaming Series V2.0 2400G 4GB Dual Channel Kit

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Nov 4, 2010.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, announced a boost to its XPG Gaming Series DDR3 lineup with a 2400G 4GB dual channel kit to satisfy computer gamers’ increasingly stringent demands for high capacity and performance DRAM Modules.

The new XPG DDR3 2400G runs at an operating voltage of 1.65 volts with CL value 9-11-9-27, allowing for predicted bandwidth up to 38.4GB per second. Each XPG Gaming v2.0 Series memory chip is selected through a strict filtering process, complete with superior 8-layer PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and unique TCT (Thermal Conductive Technology) that effectively lowers module temperature. Each memory chip is in direct contact with the heat spreaders for better heat dissipation, improved power consumption, and prolonged lifespan. The XPG DDR3 2400G also supports the Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) which help provide easy configuration for power users.

[​IMG]

Availability
    The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3-2400G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company’s website here.
  2. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:
    Why not triple channel I ask....
  3. IceCreamBarr New Member

Thanks Received:
    Speed? 2400 safe to assume? We all know these marketing guys will try anything.
  4. sneekypeet

sneekypeet Unpaid Babysitter Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    yes these are 2400mhz. What is marketing trying? With the right set up these sticks are much nicer than clocking the 2K sets up with 1.8ish volts to get the same results.
  5. IceCreamBarr New Member

Thanks Received:
    The model number includes 2400G but the article never states the actual speed. I was commenting on how marketing in PC hardware has really gone to extreme lengths to sell product.
  6. wolf

wolf Performance Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    just buy three of these kits and run 12gb in triple channel.

fark I miss having an i7 rig :cry:
    DaMulta says thanks.