• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Advice needed on thisPSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
Umm, it is not listed, as it is currently un-available, plus it is dis-continued... and Newegg did sell it at one time.

Plus, the company ( Sir-Tec) supplies PSUs to major vendors and re-packagers. So, you never know, but that product you have might be from this manufacturer.

:)

Edit: That Alphaware looks like a retailer or re-seller, not a manufacturer.

Last edited:

trickson

OH, I have such a headache
System Name Ryzen TUF.
Processor AMD Ryzen7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF X570 Gaming Plus
Cooling Noctua
Memory Gskill RipJaws 3466MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TUF 1650 Super Clocked.
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S750H
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 bit Home OEM
Umm, it is not listed, as it is currently un-available, plus it is dis-continued... and Newegg did sell it at one time.

Plus, the company ( Sir-Tec) supplies PSUs to major vendors and re-packagers. So, you never know, but that product you have might be from this manufacturer.

:)

Yeah well there is a reason it is unavailable for sure . Look at the 12v amps ,+12V1@14A,+12V2@23A,+12V3@15A, wow that is one quality item there and since you can not get it any more I bet you would have a hard time with an RMA !

MohawkAngel

Yeah like Alphaware is such a popular PSU brand name ! Get your head out of the sand . so they make cases . So what it is a junk PSU I have the right to say that I also IMHO have the right to my opinion . You said you are going to put it in your store so YEAH some one is going to get screwed if they pay YOU 150 buck for that . I hope I never walk into that shop Better yet YOU should HOPE I don't !

" Posts like the one by TIGR make me double-check to make sure there's no " Joke of the day button " . :laugh: Your post was not only useless but really uncalled for . I did a search for that PSU on newegg and well they do not EVEN carry that " Name Brand " I can not find it at TigerDirect either ! and I tell you this if newegg and TigerDirect don't have it that tells me a whole lot about there product . So before cutting me down for my posts why not start to contribute to the thread and not try to get me all flamed up by insulting me . I stated a fact nothing more . Tell me Just how good is that PSU ? would you pay $150.00 bucks for some thing like that ? Just because it has a Built-in wattage meter ? Hell my APC has one too !
But since NO ONE here is saying they would pay that much for it , I would say that it is NOT AT ALL WORTH IT ! :slap:
Put a tag on it for $50.00 Bucks I am sure some poor sap will buy it from you .
This thread is a HUGE :roll: :roll: to me .

I dont think you read right . Where the hell did you read that I have a store first and I asked what it worth ...wtf !!?? Before posting useless comments and shitting on people begin by removing the shit from your eyes maybe you'll read better ;)

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
"Selling it at my local store wanna know what it worth based on specs." This denotes that you are selling it at your store . So maybe you should stop before you get warned ?
Hey does it say in your OP that it is for sale At my local store ? NO ! you say SELLING AT MY LOCAL STORE ! Maybe you just do not know how the English language works ?

MohawkAngel

It could also means the local store that im usually going so thats why people tend sto say sometimes MY local store.
Befoe telling people are jackass just look how irrespectful you are.
You tell people dont help by posting here but since couple of post you seems to not bring much neither.

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
It could also means the local store that im usually going so thats why people tend sto say sometimes MY local store.
Befoe telling people are jackass just look how irrespectful you are.
You tell people dont help by posting here but since couple of post you seems to not bring much neither.

Whatever man I told you it is not worth it then you all started in on me . I have reported this ! Nuf said by !
It is wrong for you to come here asking for some thing then FLAME ME for giving my opinion ! You need to stop calling me NAMES and talking down to me !
In the future I will watch for your posts and NOT HELP OK ? Cool !

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually, at the time of manufacturing (2006), it probably was a mid to hi- mid tier product...

It states "Support Xeon, Pentium D, and AMD 64 X2 Processor Based System" on the newegg specs, so it sorta tells you it is an aged product.

And Directron is selling them new for 84.99 USD, start from there and see what you might offer or get, but for that, not $150. Even, if NIB.

MohawkAngel

Whatever man I told you it is not worth it then you all started in on me . I have reported this ! Nuf said by !

Of course now you removed your insult and reported me lol Man you really act and look like a star trek fan ...frustrated and looking like you come from another planet...did you get laid recently or your little Mr. Spok is on vacation ?
I am pretty sure you really need it man !

MohawkAngel

Actually, at the time of manufacturing (2006), it probably was a mid to hi- mid tier product...

It states "Support Xeon, Pentium D, and AMD 64 X2 Processor Based System" on the newegg specs, so it sorta tells you it is an aged product.

And Directron is selling them new for 84.99 USD, start from there and see what you might offer or get, but for that, not $150. Even, if NIB.

Thx Viper ..thats useful to know...since it was not supposed to be on Newegg website huh ? ;)

trickson

System Name Ryzen TUF.
Cooling Noctua
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Of course now you removed your insult and reported me lol Man you really act and look like a star trek fan ...frustrated and looking like you come from another planet...did you get laid recently or your little Mr. Spok is on vacation ?
I am pretty sure you really need it man !

Reported again for flaming and INSULTING ME !

MohawkAngel

Poor kid. Good to insult but after people insult you back you remove the comments and report people...come on!!! I've seen it when I was still at primary school. No mr teacher its not me its him who saids this kind of stuff blablabla ...haha
Way to go to prove your serious here of course ;)

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Ok. There are no moderators on that control this section so I'm stepping in. Trickson and Mowhawk you are both receiving something from me. If you continue to post in this thread any longer you will receive even more "gifts".

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.