1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Aexea Displays A Swarm of Memory Modules

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, May 31, 2011.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Lesser-known PC memory, flash memory, and phone accessories manufacturer Aexea showed off its goods for the season, including some never before seen memory module heatsink designs. Aexea comes across as a boutique memory module designer, since it displayed many identically/similarly-specced 4 GB and 2 GB DDR3-1333 and DDR3-1600 memory modules with a variety of heatspreader and heatsink designs, in a number of colors, as well. Most of these are sold in single-piece packages, and not so much dual/triple-channel kits. Among these, a certain module called "Vampire" caught our eye, which uses a blood-red colored heatsink, a bat-shadow graphic, and jagged protrusions that put it into the category of semi-heatsink modules, of which G.Skill RipJaws and Corsair Vengeance are popular examples. And oh, they do seem to speak of US market presence.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. RejZoR

RejZoR

Thanks Received:
    Interesting coolers for those who like flashy things. I personally always prefered the Corsair Dominator coolers.
  3. function69 New Member

Thanks Received:
    In the 4th pic you can see that the heatsink is attached with screws :twitch:
    I guess they weren't kidding about "never before seen memory module heatsink designs".
  4. micropage7

micropage7

Thanks Received:
    aexea? never heard before
    but i have to say they offer nice heat spreader