• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AIW 800XT Temp Monitor ?

Silverfox1

Processor Intel P4 2.4GHZ
Motherboard Intel d845pece
Cooling Stock
Memory 1024 ddr pc2700 Micron
Video Card(s) AIW 800XT
Storage 2 W.D.`s 120gb
Display(s) FPD 18"
Case Gateway
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Power Supply Antec True Blue 480 Watt
Software Windows XP Home Edition
I recently installed this video card in my pc and have tried both the ATI Tray Tools with the 3 extra plug-in dll`s inserted in the installation folder and I cannot monitor my GPU core temp. I have also tried Riva Turner and cannot monitor with it either. I can see my core & memory clock speeds with both programs, but not the GPU core temp.

I have the ATI 6.7`s & CCC in the pc.

I can monitor my CPU & HD`s temps with the Speed Fan Utility program, but unfortunately I have found no program to monitor this new video cards GPU core temp.

Is being able to monitor this GPU core temp contingent on your Motherboard? I know the AIW 800XT has the temp monitoring chip on it.

http://www.techpowerup.com/articles/overclocking/vidcard/94

Thanks for any replys.

Silverfox1

Silverfox1

Processor Intel P4 2.4GHZ
Motherboard Intel d845pece
Cooling Stock
Memory 1024 ddr pc2700 Micron
Video Card(s) AIW 800XT
Storage 2 W.D.`s 120gb
Display(s) FPD 18"
Case Gateway
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Power Supply Antec True Blue 480 Watt
Software Windows XP Home Edition
I tried the ATI TOOL .24 program also and all I get is the red ATI LOGO in the window where the temp graph should be. Also after I uninstalled the .24 and tried to re-install the program it hangs at around 75% install completion and freeze`s up. I had to shut the pc down manually with the power button. Powered back up and the hardware wizard detects new hardware from the attempted install of the .24. I just cancelled out of the wizard and tried to install the .24 again and it just freeze`s the pc again during the attempted install.

I give up with this tool !

Regards, Silverfox1