1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Alice: Madness Returns trailer

Discussion in 'Games' started by TheMailMan78, Feb 17, 2011.

1. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    I love Alice in wonderland. Yes you can call me gay but I'm a huge fan of the original book.

Anyway here is the new trailer.

Source and trailer
    AlienIsGOD says thanks.
  2. Gas2100

Gas2100

Thanks Received:
    tempted to try it just cozza how messed up it looks :p
  3. TotalChaos

TotalChaos New Member

Thanks Received:
    the first one was ok very demanding graphics for it's day
  4. lemode New Member

Thanks Received:
    The first one was out around the same time I was playing the 1st Black & White. Don't really remember it. I was playing so many games at that time...on so many platforms. I'm sure i'll play it as I enjoy demented things.
  5. happita

happita

Thanks Received:
    The reason American Mcgee's Alice looked so good was that it was 1 of the best looking directx 8 games there ever were. This ran on the Quake 3 engine IIRC.
    I have to see if this game works on my W7 64-bit OS because I still haven't even beaten that game :ohwell:

No reason to be ashamed of Alice in Wonderland. Shit, I'm a huge fan of Robin Hood and I still like Peter Pan. Other tales that you might've heard of: Jack and the Beanstalk, 3 Little Pigs, etc...I can go on and on, but screw that if I'm going to feel sorry for something that I grew up liking when I was a kid and then just not like it anymore because other people think its "gay".

Anyway, I digress..
    First thing I'm going to do when I get home is drop all games being played atm and brace myself for the madness that is Alice :eek: while trying to finish up the first one.
  6. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    Alice in Wonderland is awesomesauce Mailman don't you ever forget that! And the first game too. I even bought the soundtrack because it's so awesome. One of my all time favourties.