1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Allods Online - Closed Beta

Discussion in 'Games' started by 1Kurgan1, Jan 4, 2010.

1. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Currently if you are a FilePlanet member you can get into the Allods Online closed beta test. I just downloaded the client myself, and checked their forums, seems to be no NDA, but this is going to be an F2P game, so makes sense. I'm just selecting my race right now, I've heard good things, I'll be posting up some screenshots whenever I think too and let you all know what I think.

[​IMG]
    Thats the character selection screen, any of those characters on the screen are the classes you can select, not too sure beyond that. If you can't tell, I'm selected on the guy on the Right hand side thats wearing a heavier armor and has the glowing ring around his head.

And heres a link to the FP CB site.
    http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/allods-online/

[​IMG]
    I selected the Warrior on the right hand side and moved onto the creation screen. Here's a shot with him and a helmet on. After a bit of playing it seems there is no factions, just right side of the screen for mean looking versions of the classes and right side for more friendly versions.

[​IMG]
    And here's one without a helmet on.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  2. KainXS

KainXS

Thanks Received:
    you only need to be a member not a subscriber to get a key for this.

1Kurgan1 says thanks.
  3. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for the info, just updated the OP, made my character going to try it a bit before I have to head to college :/