1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Amacrox Free Earth 88PLUS 600W

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by crmaris, Mar 10, 2011.

1. crmaris

crmaris Reviewer

Thanks Received:
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
    krisna159, Joe Public and Maban say thanks.
  2. araditus New Member

Thanks Received:
    That was by far the best power supply review i have ever read in my life. No sarcasm, thank you so much for making my morning read through TPU a wonderful experience today. I have never seen a PSU review go into that much detail, I loved reading about the components then googleing the ones i didnt know about, a great knowledge trip, thank you and keep them coming. I truely think a power supply is the most important part of a computer, without it it doesnt turn on duh :S
    krisna159 says thanks.
  3. Joe Public

Joe Public

Thanks Received:
    Neat! These are the kind of reviews I love. Detailed and with all the trimmings. I've read all your PSU reviews on the Greek site, glad to see you here too. :D
  4. krisna159

krisna159 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Nice to see Psu review again in TPU,its had been long time.. Anyway this brand in here (indonesia) its sold more than arround 18 month and this product its fairly cheap,i got only usd $75,good quality for low end user,anyway nice review..
  5. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    Superb review! Glad to see such in depth PSU reviews!!

Seems like a fairly decent budget PSU.
  6. wolf

wolf Performance Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Great review! very in depth and I do like the critical analysis of the bad parts, instead of glazing over them as if it werent so bad.

examples, like lying about the fan type and the mediocre soldering on parts of the pcb.