• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD Collaborates With SOFTMAX for The War of Genesis IV: Spiral Genesis

AMD Korea today announced that it has signed an agreement with Korean game developer, SOFTMAX, to provide technical collaboration for its new game title, The War of Genesis IV: Spiral Genesis. This type of collaboration, a core component of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, will help optimize The War of Genesis IV: Spiral Genesis to enable a superior experience for anyone running the game on AMD products and technologies.

"AMD remains focused on providing the ultimate gaming experience through its cutting-edge technology and industry-leading gaming initiatives, like the Gaming Evolved program," said David Kwon, president of AMD Korea and managing director of Global Strategic Sales, AMD. "Our collaboration with SOFTMAX is evidence of these efforts and ensures AMD continues its close work with industry-leading game developers. At the end of the day, this collaboration means gamers can expect unparalleled and immersive gaming through AMD products and technologies."

AMD's Gaming Evolved program represents AMD's deep commitment to PC gamers, game developers, and the industry as a whole. As the PC gaming technology leader, AMD is dedicated to delivering the innovative technologies, supporting open standards, and providing solid industry support needed to help create the best possible gaming experience.

"Our collaboration with AMD is an opportunity to drive development forward and provide our users with an outstanding graphics experience," said Yeon-Kyu Choi, chief creative officer of SOFTMAX. "With AMD, we will ensure that the new MMORPG, The War of Genesis IV: Spiral Genesis, is the culmination of our joint development expertise, which extends across a variety of platforms."

The War of Genesis IV: Spiral Genesis is the first MMORPG of SOFTMAX's The War of Genesis series, which first launched in 1995. Since then five other PC titles have followed and over 10 mobile and console titles have been made available. To date, The War of Genesis series has sold more than one million units of its PC series in the Korean market, and has tracked more than 2.3 million mobile downloads in Korea and Japan. This hugely popular gaming franchise is often described as one of Korea and Japan's most memorable and most immersive role playing titles. The War of Genesis IV: Spiral Genesis is planned to launch in China, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong and Korea.

The recent promotion video of The War of Genesis IV: Spiral Genesis is found at

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Last edited by a moderator:
Processor Intel i7-10700k
Motherboard Gigabyte Aurorus Ultra z490
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB
Memory 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3200MHz
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming Trio X 3070 LHR
Display(s) ASUS MG278Q / AOC G2590FX
Case Corsair X4000 iCue
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RM650x 650W Fully Modular
Software Windows 10
This stuff is silly. Both Gaming Evolved and TWIMTBP are ridiculous.

System Name 192.168.1.1~192.168.1.100
Processor AMD Ryzen5 5600G.
Motherboard Gigabyte B550m DS3H.
Cooling AMD Wraith Stealth.
Memory 16GB Crucial DDR4.
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1080 OC (Underclocked, underpowered).
Storage Samsung 980 NVME 500GB && Assortment of SSDs.
Display(s) LG 24MK430 primary && Samsung S24D590 secondary
Case Corsair Graphite 780T.
Audio Device(s) On-Board.
Power Supply SeaSonic CORE GM-650.
Mouse Coolermaster MM530.
Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS.
VR HMD A pair of OP spectacles.
Software Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
Benchmark Scores Me no know English. What bench mean? Bench like one sit on?
Never heard of that game before, but if turned out to be more CPU bound like some other MMOs, I just hope AMDs BD would actually compete with intel's SB/IB performance wise. in this game..

This stuff is silly. Both Gaming Evolved and TWIMTBP are ridiculous.

Look at the bright side, you get cool intro animations.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
Asian games are...original. Nice.

Processor Intel i7-10700k
Motherboard Gigabyte Aurorus Ultra z490
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB
Memory 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3200MHz
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming Trio X 3070 LHR
Display(s) ASUS MG278Q / AOC G2590FX
Case Corsair X4000 iCue
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RM650x 650W Fully Modular
Software Windows 10
Look at the bright side, you get cool intro animations.

You mean the really annoying low-res ones that I can't skip at the beginning of games? Yea... I really love those...

System Name RiseZEN Gaming PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ Auto
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H115i Elite Capellix AIO, 280mm Radiator, Dual RGB 140mm ML Series PWM Fans
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) ASUS DUAL RX 6700 XT DUAL-RX6700XT-12G
Storage Corsair Force MP500 480GB M.2 & MP510 480GB M.2 - 2 x WD_BLACK 1TB SN850X NVMe 1TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix 34” XG349C 180Hz 1440p + Asus ROG 27" MG278Q 144Hz WQHD 1440p
Case Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries 5Hv2 w/ Sound Blaster Z SE
Power Supply Corsair RM750x Power Supply
Mouse Razer Death-Adder + Viper 8K HZ Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic Left Hand Edition
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64-Bit Edition
Benchmark Scores I'm the Doctor, Doctor Who. The Definition of Gaming is PC Gaming...
AMD's Gaming Evolved program represents AMD's deep commitment to PC gamers, game developers, and the industry as a whole. As the PC gaming technology leader, AMD is dedicated to delivering the innovative technologies, supporting open standards, and providing solid industry support needed to help create the best possible gaming experience.
Now this is good news for AMD.