• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD Outs RSCE 16.1.1 Hotfix, Improves Fallout 4 CrossFire Support

System Name Dell-y Driver
Processor Core i5-10400
Motherboard Asrock H410M-HVS
Cooling Intel 95w stock cooler
Memory 2x8 A-DATA 2999Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) UHD 630
Storage 1TB WD Green M.2 - 4TB Seagate Barracuda
Display(s) Asus PA248 1920x1200 IPS
Case Dell Vostro 270S case
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Dell 220w
Software Windows 10 64bit
I can say for sure that this edition fully resolves the no audio after sleep issue...
and I have to say.
About Fucking Time AMD!!!
4 months....for 4 months if my monitor went to sleep or the PC did I'd have to restart...or turn off the AMD audio service and then restart it but it was faster to restart..
But it's over!...finally finally over.
So Thank you I guess....Dicks

Some issues are hard to replicate, thus fixes are hard to come up with. They would need to have your very same setup, programs and settings to try and find out what's exactly the problem you're having.

I do some tech support and I can tell you that those problems are the worst. I've been wrestling with our mail server for about two weeks (users can't log in at random intervals) , the easiest "fix" is to reboot but I have yet to find any apparent issue. I might just end up reinstalling the whole system. Not looking forward to that.

D

Deleted member 67555

Some issues are hard to replicate, thus fixes are hard to come up with. They would need to have your very same setup, programs and settings to try and find out what's exactly the problem you're having.

I do some tech support and I can tell you that those problems are the worst. I've been wrestling with our mail server for about two weeks (users can't log in at random intervals) , the easiest "fix" is to reboot but I have yet to find any apparent issue. I might just end up reinstalling the whole system. Not looking forward to that.
It was a very wide spread issue...
They had several threads about over on 7seven forums and a few other places...
For awhile I thought it was a Windows issue.

Really guys this is for driver info ,Not a Headshinker session,Why is it the last year and a half every tine AMD gets mentioned You all come here to argue over the size of your e peeens,Get over yourself,this a a TECH page contribute to it or keep it shut,This site used to be friendly and some guys acted more mature then lets argue over the Red or Green also AMD sucks /Intel rules . I come here to get other users inputs not read a bashing session.

Yeah, i totally agree with you. It used to be value adding past 2005ish. Now editorial slanders, forum kids or corporated forum users flood it. just checking for simple news now

for all fans that can't use the profile for RISE OF TOMB RAIDER on AMD YOU have to enable the "exclusive fullscreen" option in game settings
that's make the second card working in
CF default mode