• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[AMD] Win A Phenom II X6! - Deal Stream Contest

Slappa

This Black Friday, AMD is on the lookout for deals on AMD-based products in stores and online. If you are looking for Black Friday deals, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AMD and there you’ll find a deal stream full of bargains on notebooks, desktops, processors, motherboards and RadeonTM graphics cards featuring AMD technology. If you want to help us source deals and enter our contest to win a notebook PC or an AMD PhenomTM II X6 processor, log in to Twitter and share your deal with the hashtag, #AMDdeals.

Source

Right now it's one Phenom II X6 an hour until 6AM.

You need a Twitter account. Tweet a deal you find online with the #AMDdeals hash tag and you are entered to win, up to 5 per price period.

I made it as easy as possible for the late night DIY crowd to win.

Right now it looks like pretty good odds for the procs and helps everyone find deals.

Have fun! Go win something!

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I thought I'd share!

Looks like its continuing on into Cyber Monday!

Source

So you didn’t get what you wanted on Black Friday? How about one more chance!

It’s almost Cyber Monday and AMD is on the lookout for deals on AMD-based products in stores and online. If you seek Cyber Monday deals, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/amd and there you will find a deal stream full of bargains on notebooks, desktops, processors, motherboards and RadeonTM graphics cards featuring AMD technology. If you want to help us source deals and enter our contest to win a notebook PC or an AMD PhenomTM II X6 processor, login to Twitter and post information on your deal with the hash tag #AMDdeals.

Last edited:
I refuse to Tweet...it just doesnt sound manly. :laugh:

+1 At least with Facefuck it could possibly mean that your wife's best friend has come round to sit on your face and whilst she scream's you a story she let's you turn the pages with your tongue ;) :roll:

I hope I didn't go too far with that...

+1 At least with Facefuck it could possibly mean that your wife's best friend has come round to sit on your face and whilst she scream's you a story she let's you turn the pages with your tongue ;) :roll:

Not at all, please continue

System Name My pc
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus Rog b450-f
Cooling Cooler master 120mm aio
Memory 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3x 3070
Storage 2tb intel nvme and 2tb generic ssd
Display(s) Generic dell 1080p overclocked to 75hz
Case Phanteks enthoo
Power Supply 650w of borderline fire hazard
Mouse Some wierd Chinese vertical mouse
Keyboard Generic mechanical keyboard
Software Windows ten

Just far enough ;)

Also would of entered if it wasn't twitter.

When I want to write random snippets of BS I come here or post something on my facebook status, signing up for a service just to do seems stupid :laugh:

Slappa

Looks like its continuing on into Cyber Monday!

Source

So you didn’t get what you wanted on Black Friday? How about one more chance!

It’s almost Cyber Monday and AMD is on the lookout for deals on AMD-based products in stores and online. If you seek Cyber Monday deals, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/amd and there you will find a deal stream full of bargains on notebooks, desktops, processors, motherboards and RadeonTM graphics cards featuring AMD technology. If you want to help us source deals and enter our contest to win a notebook PC or an AMD PhenomTM II X6 processor, login to Twitter and post information on your deal with the hash tag #AMDdeals.