1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Android Apps, Games, Emulators...etc..

Discussion in 'General Software' started by jmcslob, Nov 27, 2011.

1. jmcslob

Thanks Received:
    I'm looking for GOOD FREE Android Apps...Nothing Buggy, Useless or makes you wait for full length commercials to load...

I'll start this off..
    Games:
    Angry Birds
    Gun Strike-best free FPS imo

Gadgets:
    Unified Remote
    Weather APP

Anti Virus:
    AVG

Media:
    NetFlix
    MX Video Player
    Equalizer

Emulators:
    Still looking for:
    PSX, Nintendo, Sega etc...etc...
    Also looking for ROM grabbers...
    Free is the key!

Please feel free to list everything useful and I will update this list as needed...
    I'm hoping for a lot of help from TPU!
  2. MRCL

MRCL

Thanks Received:
    Apps:
    DailyComixFree: A free e-comic reader, fetches a hundred webcomics. Since the update its easier to navigate.
    NumberCop: Blocks ad-numbers (SMS texts and phone calls). Lets you manually put in numbers to block and self-updates on a user-based database. Also: Works!
    DroidStats: Free version logs text, phone and data usage. Cool if your phone only has a rudimentary log function.
    Shazam: Music finder. Activate it when a song plays and it will display its name. Works very good, even gets the name right if a song snippet is mixed with static and only a few seconds long.
    WhatsApp: Instant messaging program like MSN or ICQ or whatever the hell is popular in your country. Works over the internet so if you have a data plan and no unlimited texts its rather useful.
    jmcslob says thanks.