1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB][US] Android Phone w/ sim card slot

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by sotelomichael, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sotelomichael

sotelomichael

Thanks Received:
    Hello everyone, i'm in the market for a nice android phone, looking for anything fast really, like a mytouch or so, a slide out keyboard for texting would be best. The carrier will be simple mobile, so if the phone you're selling is compatible, please PM me or post in the thread with what you have and what you're asking for it. Please nothing like a 500 dollar phone or anything, its going to be a gift.

Paypal waiting, heatware under sotelomichael
  2. mlee49

mlee49

Thanks Received:
    I know a guy who has two Evo's for sale, but he's asking $300+ per phone.

There was a G1 on here a while back, but not sure if anything else will float up. Good luck with your search.
    sotelomichael says thanks.
  3. sotelomichael

sotelomichael

Thanks Received:
    Thanks, I've been getting some offers on the G1 right now, but the evo is out of the question, budget is around 100 bucks.
  4. blu3flannel

blu3flannel

Thanks Received:
    Look on eBay, they have a bunch of the original Droids on there for around that price.
    sotelomichael says thanks.
  5. sotelomichael

sotelomichael

Thanks Received:
    Thanks its a good idea, but if we keep steering people to ebay we're only shooting ourselves in the foot. I rather keep the money within the forums where I do business, hell I sell stuff from time to time and usually at a huge loss because of ebay under selling the world. I rather a member get some funds for a build than ebay for "fees"
    blu3flannel and theonedub say thanks.