1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Anime Nation

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by Cold Storm, Feb 1, 2008.

1. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    I stopped playing it, very hard to play using an emulator and a keyboard (besides the fact that the game itself is already quite difficult LOL). The next episode (ep 7) is the farthest I've been to in-game.
  2. kid41212003

kid41212003

Thanks Received:
    I have a PS3, but i still play it using an emulator. You can use Artmoney to hack the game too...

I mapped the keys similar to my PS3 Dual Shock.

WASD as arrow keys and Arrows on KB as Square, Circle ect... and Q as L1 and E as R1.
  3. kid41212003

kid41212003

Thanks Received:
    Have everyone watched The Garden of Sinners? It's goddamned hard to find for some reason.
  4. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Yup, loved it, and the reason why its hard to find is because the DVDs are only released in Japan for an exorbitant amount of monies, and they were all sold out fast. Go to the interwebs, perhaps they can help.
  5. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    Guilty Crown: The Idiot Ball Writes the Plot

Last Exile - Ginyoku no Fam: Garden-variety Do X for Y

How? :laugh:
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  6. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    it will be under kara no kyoukai, look for that
    kid41212003 says thanks.
  7. djisas

djisas

Thanks Received:
    Last Exile Silver wing, I still think its a little to colorful, compared with the original, it had a whole better feel, and this leads to the second point, i fell the characters have been moefied, they looks great and all, but a little more generic, and overused cast selection doesn't help either, Alister seems to have retained her charm, but i think Tatiana is a little bit different, and the old mechanic crew has funnier, even the ship itself was radically changed, while it still look's and feels like Silvana, but it is not the same, even the name changed...
    One certain thing is, the music is sure damn good, and in fact, this starting to feel like Last Exile, but not quite the same, yet, im still unsure of what the hell happened, i know whats happening, now i need a link to the past...
  8. ViperXTR

ViperXTR

Thanks Received:
    too much skyrim prevented me from watching animu hehe, at least i tried to atch Working!! last night, and is that Yamada's-
  9. djisas

djisas

Thanks Received:
    Lol, working, lol...
    Is skyrim any good, ive heard complains on how awful it is swapping weapons or spells, and i saw the video of a guy taking down wolf, and taking a good 2-3m doing so, with all he got and still taking a whole lot o trouble with a single one...
  10. ViperXTR

ViperXTR

Thanks Received:
    i love the series (Working!!) its one of my top watch this season hehe.

As for Skyrim, some long writing.
    i experienced the UI difficulty in the early parts, but when i got used to it, i was able to effectively swap to bow, spell, sword/dagger and even drink potions in quick succession and even mixing in the dragon shouts during combat. My usual pattern is i start with a sneak attack, usually from a bow (assuming they are not aware of my presence). They will get pissed of and run to me.
    I could still inflict another arrow or 2 then i quickly switch from bow to one hand weapon + shield, use the shield bash to stun em briefly and lunge them with a powerstrike (a perk will make this pattern easier) they can buckle a bit more at that time then backpedal to regain some stamina and quickly switch to either a destruction spell or the bow and do some damage from a distance. At this point they will regain composure you can unleash a dragon shout then repeat some similar pattern. This only work for 1 or two opponents tho and is not 100% reliable since they will sometimes not buckle on your attack, for multiple enemies it would require different play style.

Wolf? i guess his character or the way he plays is just different from mine. 3-4 wolves are pretty easy even when i was still on early levels, at level 5-6 or so, few slices of a one hand blade can put them down easy. A giant however can kill me with 2 or a single direct strike haha.
  11. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    girlfriend eating into anime time :(
  12. djisas

djisas

Thanks Received:
    I dont feel this game to be my type, i seriously dont,and i never played any elder scrolls, i like more faster paced games and simpler too...
    Fallout, Witcher, Rage, etc...
    Some good old rpgs like dragon age, Warhammer or a good strategy game, traditional strategy game are very rare these days, no age of empires, no warhammer 40k, not warlords battlecry or civilizations...
    Waiting for diablo then, lets see what they do with it...
  13. ViperXTR

ViperXTR

Thanks Received:
    yeah, each has their own preference. I myself didn't like Dragon Age, and i prefer more of the Witcher series. Im honestly not excited for Diablo III, despite playing the 2nd one to death lol. I could prolly give it a go after its price goes down in my place.
    Im quite a sucker when it comes to open world games (Assassin's creed series, Elder Scrolls, GTA series, and the recent Fallout 3 and NV). These are the type of games that i can really find value for my money as i can play and enjoy them for a very long time.

Btw, in before anime-ish mods start coming in lol, oh and btw some spoiler for SKyrim:
    There's a loli vampire hahaha, he charms the older ones (confirmed pedo ones) by being cutesy and proceeds by biting and killing em XD

Mirai Nikki latest ep seems to be out, will try to watch it tonight (that is if i could pull myself out of skyrim hehe)
  14. Cold Storm

Cold Storm Battosai

Thanks Received:
    Working.... Hmmm looks like somethign I might try and see where I can watch the first season..
  15. djisas

djisas

Thanks Received:
    I loved the first Assassins too, never played the others, i also like Lost planet a lot back around the same time...
    Never played Diablo, so i look forward to try the franchise, but i have played all dungeon siege there was...

Edit: do you know of an old game called Evil Islands??
    I loved that game, open world, huge variety of enemies, great graphics (seriously) for its age immersing though and lots of classes\specializations, stuff to explore, can create you own gear and infuse it with the spells you create, unlimited lvl up opportunities...
    I need to play it again one these days...
    If i can find a copy...

Seriously comedy juice...
  16. de.das.dude

de.das.dude Pro Indian Modder

Thanks Received:
    watchin clannad after story and uresui yatsura - lum the invader girl :3
  17. kid41212003

kid41212003

Thanks Received:
    You pick a process and then a number you want to search with Artmoney. It will then search through the process's memory for that number.

It will show you all memory addresses that match that number, so you will need to filter out the number you want.

You go back in game, make some change with the number that you search earlier (if it's money then sell or buy something), then you switch back to Artmoney.

By using the Filter search option, Artmoney will search for numbers that change from the original number to a new one that you change.

There should be only 1 result, so you double click on this address and change the # to w.e you like.

I'm not sure if I'm clear, but there should be some video on youtubes...
  18. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    Artmoney's too complicated, I just used a .pnach file. :laugh:
  19. Zubasa

Zubasa

Thanks Received:
    Anyone watched Gundam Unicorn 4th yet?
  20. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    I'm still willing to wait for something where the subs are already part of video file.

I don't want what happened with the 3rd episode to happen again. Maybe tomorrow I might "succumb" though if THORA (well I doubt they'd have it) or Coalgirls (well, at least they're more likely than THORA) have it.
  21. djisas

djisas

Thanks Received:
    Dont count on Thora, they are stalled, coalgirls, maybe, but ther's a little hope in thora, i just checked their place, they released an episode of Gundamn Age yesterday, perhaps they will be back in full strenght soon...
    There's a chance BSS might sub it too...
  22. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    so i checked thora and coalgirls, neither have GU4 yet :(

booooo
  23. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    LOL I'm getting the raw now. Almost halfway done now.
  24. djisas

djisas

Thanks Received:
    Carnival Phantasm 8, was a blast: Saber, Saber Lion, Saber Alter and Saber Extra
    The saber Lion par was the best...
    Shiro and Saber are commenting Saber Lion's daily life:
    Shiro - Maybe it's hungry
    Saber - Let's feed it Lancer
    Then Berserker shows up and throws Lancer who is devoured by Saber Lion...

The next sketch is saber working at the Café:
    Gil shows up to piss her an Saber then pull her "ahoge" off transforming into dark\alter Saber, lol she teaches Gil a lesson and everyone prostates to the King of Knights...
    And as if this wasn't enough, Saber red, aka Extra shows up in the pv...
  25. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Carnival Phantasm Ep8 is good :3