1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

annoying just cause 2 problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by Marineborn, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    so yeah..since i bought just cause 2 whenever i start it, it starts up full screen but it slighty goes onto my second monitor, i have to alt enter it into windows mode and then alt enter it into fullscreen then i can load my game by all the huds we be slighty off center so i have to go to setteings and its in the right res but i have to pick a lower res and hit apply then it asks do i want to keep this and i hit no and then it usually works just fine everything where its suppose to be, now half the time the game will spaz out and crash or it will have weird graphic glitch errors and just stupid shit, now i cant find the config file for this game so i can force it to open up the right res anyone know how i can possible fix this problem how it was clear enough to undertand
  2. overclocking101

overclocking101

Thanks Received:
    mine messes up in fullscreen mode, maybe a fullscreen bug?? I literally have to run windowed to play the game for long.
  3. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    It just dont scale right (black boarder ) for me. I had to change AA (off and on ) settings and res to make it go fullscreen. maye it work for you.