1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Antec Announces Newest Next-Generation CPU Cooler: KÜHLER H2O 620

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Jan 31, 2011.

1. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    Better yet, could i just continue to use the current fans that I have in my case now? I have the Antec 1200 full tower case. Would just be easier since the fans are connected to a controller built into the case.

2. timta2

Thanks Received:
    I don't know if I'm impressed by 88 degrees C as seen in the video. I would want to speed up my fans regardless of how noisy they were if my processor was running that hot.

3. bear jesus

bear jesus New Member

Thanks Received:
    I always see the gentle typhoons recommended when it comes to radiators, I'm yet to try them but i would love to give them a try.... possibly 6 of them on an EK 360mm kit :D but i would be interested to see how a pair does on my H50.

I must admit i don't mind when products come with loud fans as i like to swap them for something better and then use the loud fan with a controller to drop it down to a quieter speed, i can never have enough fans. :laugh:

4. cdawall where the hell are my stars

Thanks Received:
    i dont use those GT's i just know they are good. i have ultra kaze 3k's and i have some 200+ CFM nidecs

5. LAN_deRf_HA

LAN_deRf_HA

Thanks Received:
    I love my GT. I'd grab some from frozen cpu and select the sleeving options. I sleeved mine myself but the cost isn't too bad.

6. Bjorn_Of_Iceland

Bjorn_Of_Iceland

Thanks Received:
    Id rather have the 3000 rpm version, and have a fan controller. I can have the option for high speed performance/cool temps or low speed/hot temps :D