1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] Antec MINI Skeleton case....

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by ghost28, Mar 13, 2010.

1. ghost28 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Looking for an Antec MINI Skeleton case....must be complete and in decent shape.....PM with offers and pics....Paypal ready.....

2. ghost28 New Member

Thanks Received:
    anything out ther??

3. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    I can honestly say you will have a hard time with this and may want to simply go with buying it new.

They were not well received and the few people that did buy them, love them too much to part with it.

4. ghost28 New Member

Thanks Received:

yeah i probably will wind up doing that...just figured i would throw it out there and see if there was anyone that had one they wanted to part with....just gonna be a silly Mini ITX toy rig for my kitchen more as a convo piece than a high end machine...i just want something that looks different and my wife can look up a recipe on or people that come over can use without fear of then screwing up any of my good rigs LOL.....

5. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Open design in the kitchen near water, liquids, and food is bad business. You are asking for it on that one, but I digress.

I don't know if the checked the Egg yet, but it is only $65 right now. If you can find a free shipping coupon from them, you can ignore the $10 shipping as well.

6. bogmali

bogmali Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I know that there is at least 2 on my local CL from last week, a full and a mini. Can't help you ATM cause I'm out of state.

7. ghost28 New Member

Thanks Received:
    my kitchen has 2 levels...one where the table and chairs are and nothing else....thats where we currently leave a laptop most of the time on a small desk thats built into the wall....like i said its basically a sacraficial rig thats going to serve a purpose and if it gets messed up so be it...my problem in my house is that my office is in the basement and everytime someone comes over they seem to migrate down there to see and use my PCs which i dont like since half the time they are not supervised by me...we have since been leaving the laptop in the kitchen and it keeps people out of my office but its boring and i always get the same thing said to me (with all the computer stuff you have in the basement you use a laptop up here)... so a little skeleton and a nice little LCD monitor mounted on the wall will give people something to use and look at at the same time and kep them out of my good stuff...:rockout::rockout:

thanks for the tip on the egg....last i checked it was like $95.00 plus 10 for shipping....i may buy one today at the $65.00 price....

TheLaughingMan says thanks.