1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Any AIW X800 Owners? - need radeon manual

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by natejax, May 23, 2005.

1. natejax New Member

Thanks Received:
    i am wondering if this comes with the standard RADEON manual and additional manuals detailing the multimedia features, or if it has a unique AIW type manual? In the past, ATI cards I have owned all used the same manuals; I need one now for a return of my X800 Pro... might have to get creative, if this does not include one...
  2. djbbenn New Member

Thanks Received:
    Here go here , its ATI PDF format of their manuals. This is the one for the AIW X800XT.

-Dan
  3. natejax New Member

Thanks Received:
    ack... thanks.. that one aint going to cut it.
  4. djbbenn New Member

Thanks Received:
    O I thought you meant you needed one for a AIW, my bad.

-Dan
  5. natejax New Member

Thanks Received:
    yeah, i am looking for a creative way to get an X800 manual and an inner box that will fit the outer box... pretty sure any vid card inner box should do the trick, so i may by one at walmart, and take inner box and return...nobody is going to worry about missing internal packaging on a 60$ product... the manual, is the tricky part.
  6. djbbenn New Member

Thanks Received:
    I never even got a manual for my X800pro...so you need one to return the card?

-Dan
  7. natejax New Member

Thanks Received:
    well, its a 300+ dollar product, bought off the web, but picked up in-store... if i bring it in with just the hardware, software and the outer box (as it is) - i am pretty sure they will give me a hassle... website policy talks about reducing refund amount by value of missing manuals or whatever, but they also mention a restocking fee of 15%... so i am thinking i need to get a box or do a few things, or they are going to hit me with the restock fee.
  8. djbbenn New Member

Thanks Received:
    What store is that? The chances of them actully checking th box is slim. I have returned stuff and they didn't look in the box, just plain exchange. I don't know, what happened to your orginal manual?

-Dan
  9. natejax New Member

Thanks Received:

original manual i gave away when i sold my 9700 pro... didnt realize that the X800 was not going to meet my expectations at that time. anyway, i have a couple things in the works, and think this is going to work... just have to make a few returns.